I cant answer in Free Hosting thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Dear X10 support,
Currently I am not allowed to answer the support tickets in Free Hosting forum.

http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/

I am here for a decent time and I think I know answers to many problems posted there.
I can help fellow forum members If I am allowed to answer there.
Currently,I have about 410 posts,about 40 Reputation and I got thanked for 22 times in many posts that I have made.
Can you please help regarding this?
Thank YOu very much.
Regards,
VVBB

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I think X10 support is super busy with the New SAN stuff
I am still facing the following problem.
"vv.bbcc19, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

"

I think only you can help.Kindly help me with a solution to the same.
Regards,
VVBB

Last edited:

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

You do need a certain number of posts to post in the free hosting support section. Until you reach this level, you cannot do so. That is why the system is preventing you from doing so. I'm not sure what the required number of posts is, but you'll just have to keep checking.
With all due respect, there is a steep learning curve with support, and until you have the required experience there is good reason for you not to answer tickets. People cannot be misled etc.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes Sir.
I understood what you meant.
I have been with the forum for nice amount of time and I know answers to many standard questions that people ask here.I thought that if I can answer them(correctly ofcourse) I would be reducing burden on the support team so that they can tackle the non-standard and tougher support questions.
Any way I have about 450 posts and good reputation too.I donot know about the post count and I am concerned.
Can you PM me regarding the same..there is nothing mentioned about such a thing in the forums and may be it is with the admins like you and I think you can help me.
I know that I should not PM the support staff regarding support requests and hence I waited for about a week to get one answer to my support request though I am a prime member.I think The support staff is busy with huge traffic and hence they could not answer and precisely many support tickets are open.
Anyways..thanks for the kind answer.
You are a niceman.Added Reputation
Regards,
VVBB

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm only Community Support Staff, so I wouldn't have the required access to directly make a change to your account anyway.
I believe that we are coping fine with tickets at the moment. If you scan down the free hosting forum you'll see that most of them are answered. I don't know how yours slipped through, and I apologise for the delay in answering.
As I say, however, the rules generally aren't changed for one person, for this time, you'll have to comply.

Thanks.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks and I will comply and agree to the rules put already.
Can I personally request you to let me know if my forum account is a normal one or a defective one?
Initially I had a problem of credits not adding up and a few such which were subsequently corrected upon putting support tickets.
You might find the history from the support threads I have put previously.That will indicate that I had many problems and got them solved by putting them up to X10 support staff.
I need you to check with my forum account and help me if the account is a defective one.
Can you please help?
Regards,
VVBB
Hello,

I'm only Community Support Staff, so I wouldn't have the required access to directly make a change to your account anyway.
I believe that we are coping fine with tickets at the moment. If you scan down the free hosting forum you'll see that most of them are answered. I don't know how yours slipped through, and I apologise for the delay in answering.
As I say, however, the rules generally aren't changed for one person, for this time, you'll have to comply.

Thanks.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I don't have the required access to preform a check on your account. I'm sure your account is fine, it's just people below a certain number of posts can't answer tickets. You'll have to accept that I'm afraid.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Thank you very much stpvoice.
Please close this thread.if you can PM me the required number of posts for the same I will be really grateful.
You are anyway awesome in support.
I wish you great going.
Regards,
VVBB

Hello,

I don't have the required access to preform a check on your account. I'm sure your account is fine, it's just people below a certain number of posts can't answer tickets. You'll have to accept that I'm afraid.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

No problem. Feel free to contact us if you have any further issues. I haven't told you the number of posts thus far because I don't know it. :)

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Thank you.
Please close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.