I can't log in for the mail provider had disappears

musicax2

Reaction score
Hello, I have a problem logging in. The email with which I registered is no longer available as the provider has disappeared. What is the possibility of being able to identify myself in another way?

Thank you and sorry for not correcting this earlier.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello, I have a problem logging in. The email with which I registered is no longer available as the provider has disappeared. What is the possibility of being able to identify myself in another way?

Thank you and sorry for not correcting this earlier.
At this time for security and proper ownership verification we are asking members who can still access their Direct Admin control panel to create a text document labeled x10hosting.txt inside any location via their file manager with the updated email address. You can access your Direct Admin by added :2222 to your domain URL for example : yoursubdomain.x10host.com:2222 Once this is done reach out to a support member in ┋support-request or you may make a forum post. if you do not know this password please reach out to us for further information.

musicax2

Reaction score
Hello, I have already uploaded to the root the file x10hosting.txt with a valid email address. Thank you very much.

musicax2

Reaction score
Hello, as you have indicated, I have created a file x10hosting.txt to verify my account, since I cannot access it because the email provider I used is no longer available. In that file I have put the new email. Thanks

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have updated the email address on file, you should now be able to get the password reset using the new email you provided.