I need Help for installing VBulletin!

genxtrm

Reaction score
Now that I found this problem i need help! I found this errors n my site can someone tell me how to fix this?

This are the error I found in my site! the url if this is install/install.php

: chdir() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/zendurl/public_html/genxtrm/install/installcore.php on line 27

Warning
: require_once(./install/init.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/zendurl/public_html/genxtrm/install/installcore.php on line 30

Fatal error
: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './install/init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/zendurl/public_html/genxtrm/install/installcore.php on line 30

I need an urgent help! Please! Sorry for inconvience!

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
*Moved to "Site Management"*
I think you'll find better help in vBulletin forums. Also, if you bought the forum, they provide email support. And if you didn't bought it, it would be illegal, and it can't be hosted in x10hosting ;)

Last edited:

pippin418

Reaction score
*Moved to "Site Management"*
I think you'll find better help in vBulletin forums. Also, if you bought the forum, they provide email support. And if you didn't BUY it, it would be illegal, and it can't be hosted in x10hosting ;)

Buy it my friend.

Nathan H

Reaction score
A solution to your problem would be to request Intermediate PHP, as a required function is blocked at your current level.