I need help with something about my computer...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeggieBoy

Reaction score
I need help with something... I really don't want to say it, I don't really know what to do...

3 of my drivers are uninstalled and I kind of don't know know what to do because I don't have the CDs for them...Can I just install them from the internet?

*Multimedia Audio Controller
*PCI Device
*Video Controller

Please help and thank you ^_^.

supajason

Reaction score
Do you know the names of any of them? if so g00gle them, if not open youe pc up and most things have it on them(ONLY IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING AT)

if not a system restore might do the trick!

VeggieBoy

Reaction score
I tried to download my Sound Blaster Audigy ( it's crap that's why I'm building a new computer ), but it said sound blaster couldn't be detected on my computer.

It really sucks because I lost the CDs when I moved to the house in which I am currently living in. I don't have the same parts that came with the computer, because they sucked. These are really old and I want them to work until I can actually get my new computer up and running...

Last edited:

Dutch

Reaction score
Do you know the brand of your mobo? If so, go to their website and download the needed device drivers.

Dell and HP have all the drivers used in their junk on their websites as well.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

supajason

Reaction score
ok, go to start > run and type "msinfo32" then click components and problem devices reply with the information please!

VeggieBoy

Reaction score
Multimedia Audio Controller PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_0007&SUBSYS_100A1102&REV_00\4&10BD256C&0&08F0 The drivers for this device are not installed.
PCI Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2668&SUBSYS_01C41028&REV_04\3&172E68DD&0&D8 The drivers for this device are not installed.
Video Controller PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2582&SUBSYS_01C41028&REV_04\3&172E68DD&0&10 The drivers for this device are not installed.

That is what it says... I'm not good with this kind of stuff. :(

Sorry if I'm slow in response my mom is having me to look for her a new job...

Last edited:

supajason

Reaction score

VeggieBoy

Reaction score
Do you have YIM or MSN?

So we can just talk about this...?

Last edited:

VeggieBoy

Reaction score
While I am downloading stuff... What programs should I have on my computer?

I downloaded yahoo because I talk to family on there ( I hate it ) and MSN for friends ( hate it even more )... Is there a program where I can just have all my messengers on it at once? I thought there was...
Edit:
Oh my god!!! It's saying software not detected make sure it's properly installed... It is!!! I hope... What do I do about this<Sound Blaster Audigy

Last edited:

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Pidgin is a multi-IM client; haven't tried it but I heard that it's from the creators of DeadAIM. I suggest using Everest Home Edition (Google it, it's freeware) to find out specific model numbers, etc. Google the manufacturer and find the drivers.. shouldn't be too hard to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.