I was gone and now I am back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_site

Reaction score
Hello sorry for not using the hosting service. I was totally aware if I wasn't active, my account will be suspended. My question is; Since my account was suspended, my website got deleted too? If so, I don't mind. I have different ideas for an upcoming project. And I like to hear more from you.

P.S. I am a little confused why I had to make another hosting/forum account
Username: eevalues
Website Address: http://eevalues.x10.mx

Last edited:

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes, if your account remains suspended for more than 14 days, it will be deleted. (You can usually create a new hosting account without creating a new forum account, though -- forum accounts are almost never deleted.) Just in case, it's a good idea to keep local backups of your site -- the backups maintained here are pretty much system-wide backups for catastrophic failure, and due to the very large number of accounts, it's almost impossible to restore an individual account should anything go wrong.

So enjoy your stay, and good luck with the new project. Just remember to log in to your account portal (not the forum or cPanel) at least once every 30 days. (And if you know you won't be able to log in for an extended period, you can purchase Prime for a short period to keep your site active.)

Status
Not open for further replies.