If you have the time, I'd love to hear your comments.

Afterburn

Reaction score
For a website that needs to be attracting visitors, it looks to me that your site should be repelling them.

It looks pretty bad, you have to bring the viewers eye some eye candy and make it look very attractive. Try working with higher resolution images for your bullets and your logo. I bet you can use your x10 cash to get someone to make you something nice! ;)

The font and the link colors can do some fixing too.

Im sorry about my harsh comments but this is MY Honest Opinion, and only mine, some people may disagree with me.

cointoss

Reaction score
Thanks for your time. I'm not a huge fan of complete honesty, but I have sort of put myself out there, haven't I? ;)

Afterburn

Reaction score
Im very sorry, but that was my opinion :)

My honesty was constructive as I would agree with that.

xmakina

Reaction score
It's okay but a little too simple. Times new roman is a Huge no-no on webpages, it's just so damn dull. Change the font to arial or verdana.

The simple colour scheme works well enough, but perhaps adding a little colour wouldn't hurt? Solid white is very 1999, even just a faint colour as the background would probably help make your site that little bit more interesting.

The flow of the site isn't very intuitive, especially with the sign up link being so small and in a really unusual spot. Make it a bigger and much more prevalent on the home page (if the user isn't logged in already!)