If you're account is not restored or having problems..

Status
Not open for further replies.

unpixelatedgamers

Reaction score
bigguy said:
This site should be restored now:
NOTE: If the accounts I couldnt find have been restored disregard this message.

EDIT:This account should be restored now:

Sub-domain: unpixelatedgamers.x10hosting.com
username: unpixela
Account type: Corporate
ticket number: (#948502)

YEY!!! :hsdance:

Thanks.

AKValle26

Reaction score
bigguy said:
Your site works fine from here. I would suggest you clean out your temp files and cookies and reboot your system. When you go to your site next if it still doesnt show try holding down the "Crtl" button when you refresh(ie only). It should be showing up, it is here.

yeah... it works at school too... but it just didnt for a while at my house

thank you SO much

kerry

Reaction score
Domain: vinanetwork.net
Username: vinanetw
Proplem:
There is no website configured at this address.

You are seeing this page because there is nothing configured for the site you have requested. If you think you are seeing this page in error, please contact the site administrator or datacenter responsible for this site.
Please fix it.
Thanks,
Kerry
:)

Timmattock

Reaction score
Corey said:
Post your info here and what is wrong. I am not done the restore yet but have to go out for a bit. I will try to get to the accounts posted here first when I come back.

-Corey
Hey seems i only ever get the chance to come in here when theres a problem
Itried to send my new home page up to site yesterday when my pc crashed halfway through..now when i try to upload i cant , i also cant access control panel which is a total pain as i cant delete what isnt needed now
www.myancestry.x10hosting.com
Please help as i am getting really annoyed with myself over this simple task of updating my site

manta

Reaction score
Re: If your account is not restored or having problems..

my account is not restored yet, can you fix it?

username: sinaps
subdomain: sinaps.x10hosting.com
plan: corporate

thanks in advance.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
@ manta: Your account should be restored now.

@danked: Your account should be restored now to.

@kerry: There is nobackup for your site, did you have a ticket in on time.

kerry

Reaction score
bigguy said:
@kerry: There is nobackup for your site, did you have a ticket in on time.
No, I didn't. Please, talk me where i can find it.
I only need reactive my account.

Thanks,
Kerry
:)

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
@kerry: If you didnt submit a ticket to have your account backed up before the server was wiped then your site is gone. You can re-apply for an account when sign-ups are back up and running. maybe keeping an eye on the server alerts forum and the announcement forums would help next time.

Last edited:

S_W_A_T

Reaction score
Seems like my cPanel is working, but i could'nt login. Maybe it had'nt been restored. Could you help me restore my account please. Here's my account details:

Username: swaty
Sub-Domain: swaty.x10hosting.com
Did i apply for backup ticket?: Yup

Thanks in advanced. ^_^

laubi1o4

Reaction score
my account is not restored yet, can you fix it?

username: laubi1o4
subdomain: laubin.x10hosting.com
plan: advanced

Thanks
</pre>

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
@laubi1o4: I dont see a backup of your account, did you submit a ticket for it??

Last edited:

laubi1o4

Reaction score
Yah i submitted a ticket for a backup of my account back in November, i think it was the 20th.... Im not worried about the site that i had because i backed it up already, im just worried about the account if it can be restored or recreated...Or do i have to wait a while and go through the registration over again since i was Advanced plan?

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
It cant be restored because there is no backup, New registrations should be open soon. You can wait for them if you like.

S_W_A_T

Reaction score
Erm just wondering bigguy, but how long does the restoration going to take?...

draikun

Reaction score
well... sorry if i'm being annoying writting once again... but I would know if my site can be restored because if not, I want to apply again because I read that new registrations should be open soon, so, I would know if my site can be restored or not (but I think there won't be any problem because I have a ticket no?)

thanks

draikun said:
username:draikun
cpanel:nusheti1
site:http://nushe.x10hosting.com
ticket:#257070

__hadrien__

Reaction score
Hi all, really sorry to post a message again, but I would like to now if you could restore my website because registrations should be reopened soon...

Thanks you very much guys.

__hadrien__ said:
Hi,

I have an account for several months now (near 8 months) and I had a few problems during bash scripts on the server.

But since several weeks, I cannot login on my account, and on my website (hadrien.x10hosting.com) there is an error telling that there is no website configured on this address.

I already opened some weeks ago a ticket on the support to back up my account before you cleaned up the server.

Here are my details:
cPanel Username: hadrien
Subdomain: hadrien.x10hosting.com
Server IP: 70.85.87.52
X10 Package: Corporate
How long your account has been up: Around 8 months
Did you have the ads placed on every page: Yes

Could you look to this problem ?

Thanks a lot.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
@S_W_A_T: Yours should be up and running now.

@draikun: There is no backup for your site, you can sign up again when they are open

@__hadrien__: There is no backup of your site either, you can sign up again to. I think Corey said sign ups will be on for tomorrow if all goes well.

Last edited:

BlitzStrike

Reaction score
BlitzStrike said:
Corey said:
BlitzStrike said:
Corey said:
BlitzStrike said:
Sorry, I don't Think i can wait another month or I'll go paranoid. 0_o
I'm already Semi-Paranoid as-is, everyday i check my site like 30 times, to see if its working. :p

anyways thnx for understanding i guess. heres my info:
Domain: Stealth12.com
User: Blitzs

I can't seem to find your account. I found your ticket but you posted a username of "BlitzStrike" which is invalid since cPanel can only handle usernames up to 8 chars. There was a response to your ticket asking for the real username but I don't see a reply from you anywhere.

-Corey

oh no, then Everything I have is gone as i suspected, could you recreate my account for me if i give you my info and stuff?
I'll go ahead and give it to you here, and could I talk to you over AIM or something about my password, or email it to you or something?

Subdomain: blitzs.x10hosting.com
User Name: Equiflux(if the user name has to be the same as the subdomain thats fine you can just change it i guess)
Do I agree to the Terms of service?: Yes.
My Site is in: English(US)

What plan?

-Corey
the advanced plan, and i also wanted to talk to u over AIM about paid hosting, about how i can send the money.
just reposting so i dont get left out.

Status
Not open for further replies.