ILLUMINATED question

Status
Not open for further replies.

conzone

Reaction score
Can't find the answer in the normal places; looks like only 15 hits on search. and the two other places are showing zip.

So... is the ILLUMINATED package a "package" or as I suspect an super "addon" to the free account.

I was just wondering if I could run a free account for testing and also an ILLUMINATED for live?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
ILLUMINATED is kind of a mix between a package and a super addon leaning a little more towards super addon, you'd need to have a free account to enhance, there's no separate sign-up form for illuminated, it'll still be accessible through the same account panel, have a linked forum etc. You do not need to keep logging into the forums to keep it active though.

Not sure what the official stance from Corey would be, but personally I don't think you'd get into trouble for opening up a second free account that you enhance to illuminated (or keep as basic free while you enhance the current). Just remember to make the purchase with the forum account linked to the account you want put on illuminated.

Note though that they'd need to have separate forum accounts, and that you'd need to keep track of which account to use for support requests for the respective hosting accounts. Only the one on the "basic" free package would need a regular forum login though.

conzone

Reaction score
I understand about the two accounts being separate and would keep track of them.

Like an "official stance" of it of course just in case there is a IP account hunter killer out there.

It not really a problem just a idea to keep test/dev stuff away from the less buggy stuff lol

conzone

Reaction score
I

Like an "official stance" of it of course just in case there is a IP account hunter killer out there.

Anyone know, coz I'm sure two free accounts is against the TOS
but with the ILLUMINATED is paid but as package or a super addon mmmmm

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have spoken to Corey, all he said about it is you would just need two forum accounts, one for each hosting.

So in that regards the illuminated is treated as a paid option, just as I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.