Illuminated Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcchan

Prime Account
Reaction score
Earlier today I received an email saying that I have been successfully transferred to the Illuminated server. When I login I can see that all of my stuff is there. However, my actually website is still directing to the Chopin server (i.e. changes on illuminated server cannot be seen while changes to chopin server are visible immediately. Please look into this problem and fix it as soon as possible. I am looking forward to being able to use a paid server.

Thanks!
Kelvin Chan

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

The IP your domains are pointing to are still chopin's IP's. Please allow for up to 24 hours for DNS propagation to see if they roll over to the new server. In the mean time you can update your files on the web at http://illuminated.x10hosting.com:2082

kcchan

Prime Account
Reaction score
Well it's been a couple of days and it's still stuck pointing at Chopin. Is there anything you can do to switch it over the the illuminated server?

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Can you please ping your domain, it's showing you as on illuminated from here.

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
I am looking into this now.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The addon domains should now be sorted as well.

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Can you flush your DNS and try now, there was a relationship problem between the DNS server and the illuminated server, which I have fixed.

kcchan

Prime Account
Reaction score
Looks like everything is back up in working order. Thanks to everyone for their help. Time to play around with my shiny new illuminated account! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.