Im at My Limit, so Switch to Unmetered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattblog

Reaction score
I need to switch to the Unmetered. I guess i don't know what to do. I dont want to switch but even though when i login to the dashboard on x10, it sais im half way full of my quota where as on cpanel it says im completely full. Don't switch me if there is a solution, but im just wondering.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
What are you hosting on your site? I can switch you if you want..

mattblog

Reaction score
im hosting a forum with arcade. It may be to do with the server issues when it comes to the file quota being wrong. I just dont know if i will be able to handle it, ill be switching to premium host soon but im not sure if i should switch or not.

Techsavy.cz.cc

File Quota on cpanel says ive hit 1040 mb or something like that but on the dashboard
https://x10hosting.com/control/?
it says that i have only use half ... around 520 mb?

If it will be fixed and determined which one is right then i might not switch, but i need to know because people could be posting on my forum and im not sure if that will exceed the amount of data memory available for use.

Matt,

Last edited:

gomarc

Reaction score
I need to switch to the Unmetered. I guess i don't know what to do. I dont want to switch but even though when i login to the dashboard on x10, it sais im half way full of my quota where as on cpanel it says im completely full. Don't switch me if there is a solution, but im just wondering.

Hi mattblog,

Do you have a backup? If not, you should make one.

Then check the file size of your backup. That will give you the correct size.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, you are eligible to upgrade to premium hosting, all you have to do is purchase it and submit a ticket and we will transfer your existing hosting account. Also I suggest you wait until the server stuff is done to see how much space you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.