Im going to start a Anti-virus related site..

M

minievan

I was wondering if anybody would like to help me. I havnt thought about the template yet. So someone who is good at making temps would be good :p
Its going to be a site/forum related to anti virus, getting rid of Virus' and microsoft. Updates etc. Where you can download antivirus' and where you get get news on how to get rid off them etc.
So Thanks everybody ;)
Oh Yes the name- Have a few in mind not sure yet !!

CrystaLizeD

Reaction score
well i would be interested in taking part oof your project, i am fairly good at coding and i can design website layouts, but i am only available on week-ends.

M

minievan

Im Interested. Please could you pm me or email me with a peice of your work? Much appreciated.- Same applys to everyone and anyone :)

XUnreal

Reaction score
I could make some basic anti-viruses (with source) so then it get rids of all the infection files.
I use Visual Basic.NET so you will need the .NET Framework :/
My programs can edit Reg, get reg values, edit INI, read ini, get ini and loads more stuff, I would call myself an advanced at it and think I could help with some Virus Removal tools on you site.

Thanks in advance,
- XUnreal.

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
if you need any designs and stuff for the site, or any help with it at all, i'm here and you can contact me on AIM, MSN, ICQ, IRC, or YAHOO...

i would be happy to help you out

would you like me to show a peice of work? if so i will be able to PM or email it to you

Last edited:
M

minievan

Wow. Thankyou CrystaLizeD,XUnreal and darkd45. Please could you PM Me and show me some of your Work :)
Okay XUnreal Im very happy with what you have said I would love to post Your antivirus' on the site.

Thankyou for the replys' everyone,

-Evan

XUnreal

Reaction score
Note they are not anti-viruses that remove all viruses that exist, they will just be certain tools that remove some, after I have just reformatted though I will have to reinstall Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2, which takes ages but I will start on one tonight for you!

M

minievan

Thankyou very Much, Everyones help is appreciated and will be commented for on the Site.

XUnreal

Reaction score
I'm sorry but I need SP2 to install them :mad:
After I get SP2 off someone (mate has it) then I will DEFINATLY start to help you, I will add you to my MSN.

pensoftware

Reaction score
XUnreal said:
I'm sorry but I need SP2 to install them :mad:
After I get SP2 off someone (mate has it) then I will DEFINATLY start to help you, I will add you to my MSN.
You can dl SP2 from the microsoft site, BUT if your running on a cracked windows then it wont work... So are you on a cracked windows? o_O

M

minievan

Rofl. XUnreal Itd be best if you didnt answer that question!!!

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
pensoftware said:
You can dl SP2 from the microsoft site, BUT if your running on a cracked windows then it wont work... So are you on a cracked windows? o_O
what exactly does this have to do with viruses, and minievan's site?

hmm, i'll get started on a template tonight

Last edited:
M

minievan

Lol. I thought that myself, Just thought id carry on the convo!
Thanks for your help everyone. As you may of read there are 4 People desiging templates. I will use them all.** I will use different ones at different times of the year.So No1's work will go unappreciated :)

A Big thankyou to everyone, Points may be awarded =D

XUnreal

Reaction score
minievan said:
Rofl. XUnreal Itd be best if you didnt answer that question!!!

LOL! My mate has it as I said but I also have an old Visual Basic 2005 Beta 1 (Final is out I think), but I will try and get SP2 as soon as I can!

M

minievan

Okay, Nice one. If any1 would like to talk to me through AIM or Msn, Just check my profile and feel free to add me and ask questions!

M

minievan

I Guess so. Unless im priveleiged! By the way I am annoucing the new name.. It is:

RFSociety - Red Faith Society. If you have any objections to the name please PM Me. Also Site is looking bland so i may install a template in the meantime. Please pm me with howlong it will take, Thanks :D

--Evan

M

minievan

Okay. No 1 has even contacted my about a template yet :'(
So if anyone can deffinatly do one, Please pm me asap ;)

--evan

M

minievan

[EDIT] Site is up. But i cannot login.. why? click here to see for yourself, If it works for you Pm me XD
liar.gif
.. www.ihabb.x10hosting.com/cpanel
You decide

Okay, Site is BACK UP! w00t! But.. No layout- darnit. As before please can anyone and everyone read the first post. I really need a template. If you would like specs please PM me :D
Thankyou-
-evan

Last edited by a moderator: