Image 2K credits

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigjoe4

Reaction score
I want this image made to look nicer: http://www.circuitz4u.com/images/showoff/harddrive_protect.jpg

Basically the wood looks dusty and has marks all over it, and I want it to look clean and nice. But it needs to still look like a photograph. I would prefer for just one scratch on the wood to get fixed and it still look like a photo rather than whole wood made shiny and it not look like a photo.

Whoever does the best job gets 2K credits.

Last edited:

jjpeacha

Reaction score
Ok, i've removed what I thought was to be the scratch in the wood, I have also removed areas which wern't part of the table to make it look better. I have made the wood a richer colour however I didn't loose the photographic look.

BEFORE:
harddrive_protect.jpg

AFTER:

harddriveprotectdo0.jpg

Last edited:

bigjoe4

Reaction score
Ok, i've removed what I thought was to be the scratch in the wood, I have also removed areas which wern't part of the table to make it look better. I have made the wood a richer colour however I didn't loose the photographic look.

BEFORE:
harddrive_protect.jpg

AFTER:

harddriveprotectdo0.jpg

I forgot to mention: the image size needs to not change, it needs to be 500 x 375 pixels.

I have uploaded the original higher resolution image in case it helps: http://www.circuitz4u.com/images/showoff/Harddrive protect.jpg I thought it might be better to make the improvements first and then resize it to 500 x 375 pixels after.

The color looks good, but I think you have overdone it a bit, maybe have a cross between how it was before and what you did that time.

Also is it possibe to get rid of the big dark patch at the back?
Edit:
OK, I have decided it is easier to just take the photo again, so I am splitting the credits between gomco and jjpeacha.

Last edited:

Daniel S

Reaction score
Whenever I go to view any fo the images I still get an error 403.

Status
Not open for further replies.