image request: panther silhouette

Reaction score
400 credits for the image of a Black Panther's silhouette i like (50c to those who tried). large image format (no less that 1024x1280(my smallest monitor)), panther must be detailed(e.g. the shadow where the legs, claws/"fingers", tail, end/begin, etc). panther should be 'prowling' not sitting.

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I'll give this a try.
I have done many silhouettes before in Ai, but never have I done a silhouette that is detailed. So I guess there's a first time for everything. I'll put up some examples of the work soon.

also do you have any specific picture of a panther you want us to silhouette? or have us find our own?

-uploaded 2 artworks-

Attachments

• bboysilhouette.png
    bboysilhouette.png
    216.4 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
Why do I now have the Pink Panther's theme tune now ringing in my head? ;)

Reaction score
i actually found this last night just after i posted. something like it would do good. except i can't have the tail sticking out so much. maybe it can be pointing forward(kinda like it was swaying it's tail).

the main point of this is so i can cut a piece of metal in it's(the panther's) shape to make the bars(on the side) of http://steampunkworkshop.com/keyboard.shtml.
Kb45.jpg

Edit:
actually... now that i think of it... a feline's body is quite bent like those bars(image above) when it's stretching and/or yawning. O_O

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
actually... now that i think of it... a feline's body is quite bent like those bars(image above) when it's stretching and/or yawning. O_O

Similar if they're hunting as well, if you free-hand the tail so it's raised up instead of held close to the ground.

Course that might not work the best either, cause most of the panther would be crouched down low, and the tail would be what'd follow the curve.

I don't have any good images that'd work for what you're doing sadly, but that -is- a possibility for searching :)