Impossible to access this page

repusmod

Reaction score
OKay, well just like the title says I can't access some site, site is fine and running. I asked others if they can get on well they can. Even admin asked me why I don't visit his site anymore. At first place I thought I was banned but he said that everything on that side was fine..

So does anyone know what could be the problem, I heard once that your ip range can be banned because you have simillar ip with another person. Well I don't know anything else about it. So if anyone of you know well help would be appreciated..

Here is the site by the way..

www.animerender.com

Akkarin

Reaction score
What does it say when you go there? Does it give you an error or what?

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Check your firewall, and if that is not the problem, then find out if/why you were IP banned. :)

repusmod

Reaction score
I don't get any errors, I just can't access the website, it is like site doesn't even exist. And about firewall I don't have any.. And I'm not banned anywhere as far as I know..

Here is what I get..

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
You have probably tried this but have you got rid of all temp internet/cache files and deleted cookies and rebooted and tried. It is possible that the server that hosts that website has banned an ip range that you are in I would ask the administrator of the site to talk to his server/host and see if your ip has been banned.

Akkarin

Reaction score
Try going to the site through a proxy. I think that may test wheather the problem is your IP.

Here's a proxy incase you don't know any: http://xanproxy.be/

Chirantha

Reaction score
Looks Like you are banded. Contact the Administrator and tell him to un-band your IP.