inactive account suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

murderman143

Reaction score
my x10 account was suspended cuz when i went to jail for 30 day i couldnt post in the fourms but im back now and i was wonder if i could get my account unsupend please and thnx

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Your account doesn't seem to be suspended. You seem to be getting an Apache error page. I'll move this to Level 2 Support.

Last edited:

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
*laughs* ok.. it's removed. I've always wondered what people do in this case.. i've been waiting to arrest an x10 member, and they say "Dont take me to jail, my webhosting account will get suspended" ;)

Account 'murdude' unsuspended successfully.
Continue

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
*laughs* ok.. it's removed. I've always wondered what people do in this case.. i've been waiting to arrest an x10 member, and they say "Dont take me to jail, my webhosting account will get suspended" ;)

Account 'murdude' unsuspended successfully.
Continue

That would be funny if that showed up in the local news as a Defendant says that they can't because their hosting account will go bye bye unless they provide a computer and internets :p

Murderman, you didn't step on the "Go Directly to Jail, Do not pass Go, Do not collect $200" card, did you? :D

Last edited:

murderman143

Reaction score
i worked like 3 months write the php for my site and after it got it to work i died and i said **** and went out in my moms car and got a UMV charge :cool:

Uchiha Sasuke

Reaction score
well its alot worse when you got 20 members on a forum then it jus explodes into balls of apache codes and other spam from the server

Status
Not open for further replies.