IPB Banner. Anyone Bored!!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

minievan

i AM in the making of making a Banner for Invision power board-Red Faith Society Forum- and Was wondering if someone could come up with anything better, I will offer 10 Points to the one I pick (Not a lot but as I say if your bored...)
So yes anyway...www.rfsforum.be check out the Layout colours etc. you decide.
Yours faithfully

--Evan

Cynical

Reaction score
I tried to match your color scheme and design as best I could, and I think I've got the size exacty:
redfaithsocietysample5iv.gif

This is a GIF, so the quality may be down a bit, but after payment I will sent you the PNG or whatever format your want and I'll obviously remove the watermark :).

EDIT: The quality is down A LOT, the PNG looks much better.

Last edited:
M

minievan

Thats Great. I would prefer it if It had a logo on it or something. to Make it more unique. I Guess that could goto the left of the text or something.. You decide! :D

*Points donated once Finsihed :)

Cynical

Reaction score
Here's a simple little logo: It's just a capital V in the Webdings font, but I figured this would come in handy later so you can add it to messages and other stuff. I used the megaphone because it reminds me of announcements, which is typically what forums are for :).
redfaithsample26en.jpg

Again, this is very low quality: the un-watermarked version is much clearer.

Last edited:

TooSiKWiTIt

Reaction score
great work...it looks great
8/10
btw- you do know that invision power board can be downloaded on cpanel.
just go to scripts and you'll find it there..although i think it is version 1.3
If you want an upgraded version to 2.0 let me know

M

minievan

Ok Thanks. As My Cpanel/site is currently down. and has been for a long time, Im just hosting off the usual boring invisionfree Site. Banner is great. Did we agree on 10 Points? Also, Id like to Advertise in Cynicals Sig. Once you have confirmed This i will give you 20 Points of Payment, [1] for Banner, [2] For 6 Months(10Points) Text.

---Evan

Cynical

Reaction score
Sounds good to me, after all the transactions are done I will PM you the link to the finished banner and you can tell me what you want in my sig :).

M

minievan

Sending 20 Points of Payment =D
Please could you but what I have in my sig about the RFSforum.be, Cheers =)

Counts for Six Months >;P

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.