Ithink these should also be guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris73

Reaction score
When posting. To help x10hosting Admins and fellow staff members with your problem please post the following:

cPanel user name:
Subdomain/Domain:

The reason i say this is a lot of the time people in the community can help . Most of the issues i have seen have been ones that other members have had to deal with and the community helped out.

I understand there are some issues that would take staffs knowledge and muscle, but some of the issues you people bring up are vague and even the staff have a hard time dealing with your problem. So to help you out and save the staff some time please post adequate information to help them out. that way they can spend more time dealing with server related issues :).

With that said. i will step down from "Mini staffing" . sorry Derek. Didn't mean to but it's been killing me.:bowhs:

Chris73

Reaction score
:slap: i deserve it. I read it when i first got here.

Maybe you could create a pop up with that guideline in it. Make it a one time deal. Prior to post maybe some sort of redirect to that thread. Then if they still have no clue then they can post. :dunno:. Just seems to be the same threads over and over and over.

I guess you can close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.