Just wondering...does anyone here happen to wear furs?

Swiblet

Reaction score
Don't answer that. Please watch this flash video______

VIDEO LINK <- Graphic content
This is footage taken from a "fur farm" in China. The fur is exported all around the world.

I'm sure people can say it's just their culture or something, but...heh....I just can't forgive this.

~~B3N

Last edited:

VeggieBoy

Reaction score
The fur ads you might see in magazines and commercials portray fur coats as a symbol of elegance, but these ads fail to show how the original owners of these coats met their gruesome deaths.

Millions of fur-bearing animals including foxes, raccoons, minks, coyotes, bobcats, lynxes, opossums, nutria, beavers, muskrats, otters, and others are killed each year on fur farms by anal and vaginal electrocution and in the wild by drowning, trapping, or beating.
I all for animal rights and I think it is wrong. I have watched many fur videos and have seen some of it in person. It is very wrong and it makes me cry. Did you know that even fake fur has some real fur in it and they can get away with this... I can't entirely remember why, but I did read an article on it once and have it some where... I'll try to find it. I think that wearing dead animals as a fashion statement is stupid and I want to kill all those famous people for using fur and animal skins.

Last edited:

Dutch

Reaction score
Makes you want to beat him in the head and skin him alive. I stopped watching after seeing the animal alive with no skin, I can't stomach that kind of stuff.

Swiblet

Reaction score
Agreed =/ I stomached it up to the end, and that's why I got the drive to post this. This is going in my Deviantart journal as well.

~~B3N

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
That's really bad. That's the case, most people aren't even aware of the fact as to what goes on with the fur they are wearing.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
OMG, that is the worst act of animal cruelty I have ever seen.
The people who are killing those animals must hate them since they don't even bother to kill them first.
I want they to suffer the same fate and relive it over and over again. :spank:

Last edited:

VeggieBoy

Reaction score
You want to see bad videos and realize how bad it really is visit PETA and watch them all... It is tragic...

I use to protest and am going to start doing it again. I've changed peoples minds in one on one talks. I think you guys shoe reconsider your diet ><

Last edited:

Swiblet

Reaction score
Yeah, PETA is where I stole that video from. It would be too mindnumbing for people if I just posted all of the video in one post, so I just gave them this one. I'll probably post more someday.

I agree with animal rights =) But I'm a meat eater. Sorry ^^; I agree with eating every kind of meat...except lobster and veal. Those just make me feel like a murderer. I can't stand how they are killed.

~~B3N

oiwio

Reaction score
I love animals and I couldnt even continue watching after they started poking and beating the animals with a stick.

I would become a vegetarian if it wasnt for the fact that I wouldnt be able to not eat meat

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
I agree with animal rights =) But I'm a meat eater. Sorry ^^; I agree with eating every kind of meat...except lobster and veal. Those just make me feel like a murderer. I can't stand how they are killed.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KFC#Animal_rights
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KFC#Animal_rights said:
Several PETA undercover investigations and videos of these and other KFC suppliers purport to show chickens being beaten, ripped apart and thrown against walls which contradict KFC’s claims.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyson_Foods#Use_of_questionable_slaughtering_methods
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyson_Foods#Use_of_questionable_slaughtering_methods said:
From December 2004 through February 2005, an undercover investigator for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals claimed to have worked on the slaughter line of a Tyson Foods chicken processing plant in Heflin, Alabama. Using a hidden camera, he allegedly documented the treatment of the more than 100,000 chickens killed every day in the plant. PETA alleges that workers were instructed to rip the heads off of birds who missed the throat-cutting machines. He claims he saw birds scalded alive in the feather removal tank, and he said that managers said that it was acceptable to scald 40 birds alive per shift. Interestingly the job the investigator was hired to do was to prevent the alleged abuses he videotaped: preventing birds from going into the scald tank alive. The investigator claims plant employees were also seen throwing around dead birds just for fun. PETA has asked Tyson to implement Controlled Atmosphere Killing. For this reason, PETA is boycotting businesses that use Tyson as a supplier, such as KFC and distribution channels such as Sunset Strips. The video, taken by the investigator of the killings, was posted on YouTube.[11]
If you believe anything PETA says (and I don't), you should probably stop eating chicken, too. You'd be a hypocrite if you didn't.

Last edited:

rlodge

Reaction score
Interestingly the job the investigator was hired to do was to prevent the alleged abuses he videotaped: preventing birds from going into the scald tank alive.

And he worked for "WHO"? PETA? Unbelievable!

sunils

Reaction score
This is creual to do. Extreme steps should be taken against such culprits.

Swiblet

Reaction score
o_O What is with the non-believers? This is a VIDEO. What, do you think they doctored that?

~~B3N

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
omg... and i thought that the BME videos i look for were bad >.<

im gona have nightmares now... por things...