Kindly give reviews and suggestions

subha.kanta

Reaction score
Hi
I started my site recently and would like to have some suggestions and reviews about it so that i can make my site more accessible and good enough for it's purpose.

Thanks is advance
Any thoughts is deeply appreciated.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
It is a very good site.. Graphics are cool

and i am surprise to see that your website is 100 validated...

Good work! :)

subha.kanta

Reaction score
It is a very good site.. Graphics are cool

and i am surprise to see that your website is 100 validated...

Good work! :)

Thanks for the reply...

any suggestions about how to add a reply form in it and get it posted in the same page... like comments in wordpress.....:dunno:

subha.kanta

Reaction score
hi.. guies...

just changed the design of my site.. (http://subhakanta.co.nr) to be more simpler. Kindly check it out..
your valuable suggestions are necessary t find any bugs and design issues.

Also guies need one help:

Currently I am posting my works in a html file and calling it through ajax .
Can i use any script so that i can take directly from .doc or .txt file and display it.

Any suggestions will be really helpful..

Thanks in advance.

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
I didn't see the original site, but the new 'simpler' site is a little bit too minimal. First suggestion would be to make it a fluid-width layout, so as to ensure the site isn't sitting on one side on larger monitors.
For loading up text files, it's just a case of sending a request for it in javascript. Doc files may be a little more frustrating to work with, but nothing you couldn't work around either in PHP or in JS.

subha.kanta

Reaction score
I didn't see the original site, but the new 'simpler' site is a little bit too minimal. First suggestion would be to make it a fluid-width layout, so as to ensure the site isn't sitting on one side on larger monitors.
For loading up text files, it's just a case of sending a request for it in javascript. Doc files may be a little more frustrating to work with, but nothing you couldn't work around either in PHP or in JS.

Thanks for the suggestion and the reply on the .txt issue.
Will look into that for sure.

Can you provide me with some links to any site for the script. :)