Layout (250-500 points)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
hyper89 said:
ok I'm pretty well done, it didn't totally turn out how I wanted, but it came out pretty good I think.

Edit, how do you resize the image so its just a thumbnail??

Just take a screen shot of it and then post it as an attachment and it will turn out as a thumnail that you can enlarge, or use imgshack or something and send me the link. Thanks :) :)

Colin

Reaction score
Tyler said:
hyper89 said:
ok I'm pretty well done, it didn't totally turn out how I wanted, but it came out pretty good I think.

Edit, how do you resize the image so its just a thumbnail??

Just take a screen shot of it and then post it as an attachment and it will turn out as a thumnail that you can enlarge, or use imgshack or something and send me the link. Thanks :) :)

Tried that, but it was a huge pic, so I'll just send a link when I get home from school.

Colin

Reaction score
Can't upload to site cuz I don't have one thats online right now, total make over

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Kay thanks, thats sweet. Lets see what anyone else can offer :)

Colin

Reaction score
I am currently working on the flash right now, this is what is probably going to take the longest

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Ok no problem. Everyone else that is working on one please let me know becuase Im going to need it soon and I dont want to stop the contest if your still working on one.

Rising

Reaction score
im working on it, was just cutting out some renders, i will post before 9.

Colin

Reaction score
cool I really want to see what you've come up with.

Rising

Reaction score
nevermind... the stupid ****ing piece of **** asshole suite i was supposed to get for 103.99 is booked which is total bull****, because they didnt reserve the rooms... so im not really in the mood, i started it, ill finish it when i have calmed down..
looks like i dont get to ****ing go to stupid ass ****ing states.

Edit--
Sorry for using all those words im just so angry...
heres what i started on, its not near finished (have to detail nav box, and content box then add some renders to 'splice' it up)

Attachments

• sims template copy.jpg
    sims template copy.jpg
    602.4 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

moose

Reaction score
I'll be extremely busy this week. If you're willing to still wait I could see to work on it after the 13th.

DMeza125

Reaction score
I'd just like to mention based on the original post, a Layout is basicly an outline of where you want things to go, and the basic look of the site.

Their is a difference in a layout and a template which is what I think you are asking for, but a bit more unique that a generic template.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
... lol okay a template, I think everyone knows what I mean

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
That sims one looks pretty nice. Kind of plain tho.

Rising

Reaction score
lol not finished rtr, in no offence d, we are not completely retarded here at x10

Colin

Reaction score
lol, I still haven't really started flash, I've been trying to do a template for Enigma but it ain't working, so if I get time to do flash I will sorry about that.

Oh and love the new sig Rising

Last edited:

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Has anyone else finished or close to it? Thanks :)

Tyler

Status
Not open for further replies.