Let me know what you think

blknyte27

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I`ve been on x10hosting for a while but now I need help. Created a forum complete with gallery to share information among my teachers and students of my school. No one is posting. First the biggest question is why?, (Retorical Question) but I would like to know if the design of the forum is a bit to complicated or can someone point out the obvious.

forum - rainbowidomas.exofire.net

I am also creating a site and would like you coment and critics.

Site - www.urban-languages.com

Thanks

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Actually, I believe the design of the forum may be a little too simple - not too complicated.

When I opened the page it was not immediately clear to me that the page even was a forum, despite the fact that I had prior knowledge and was expecting to see a forum. A very good example of what I mean is this very forum we are using here (x10). When you first get open the x10 forums you see a list of categories and forums. Then you select a forum which interests you and open it up. I could not figure out how to view topics or post a new topic in your forum. Is registration mandatory to view topics? Do any topics currently exist? Maybe I am just tired and missing something.

Hope this help you a little.

blknyte27

Reaction score
Thanks Carl6969 for your time and your tips. Yes, registration is mandatory because I have to keep the teachers seperate from the students. I agree ther need to be more topics of interest. Now that I see through your eyes I see room for improvement/change:smile:

Last edited: