Letter to Santa

phenetic

Reaction score
Dear Santa

You Must Be Surprised Im Writing You Today, The 26th Of December. Well, I Would Very Much Like To Clear Up A Certain Things That Have Occured Since The Beginning Of The Month, When, Filled With Illusion I Wrote You My Letter. I Asked For a Bicycle, An Electric Train Set, A Pair Of Roller Blades, And A Football Uniform. I Destroyed My Brain Studying The Whole Year. Not Only Was I The First In My Class, But I Had The Best Grades In The Whole School. Im Not Going T o Lie To You, There Was Noone In My Entire Neighborhood That Behaved Better Than Me, With My Parents, My Brothers, My Friends, And With My Neighbors. I Would Go On Errands, And Even Help The Elderly Cross The Street. There Was Virtually Nothing Within Reach That I Would Not Do For Humanity. What Balls You Have, Leaving Me A Fuckin Yo-Yo, A Lame Whistle, And A Pair Of Ugly Socks. What The Fuck Were You thinkin You Fat prick? That Youve Taken Me For A Sucker The Whole Fuckin Year To Come Out With Some Shit Like This Under The Tree. As If You Hadnt Fucked me Enough, You Gave The Little Fuck Across The Street So Many Toys He Cant Even Walk In His House. Dont Let Me See you Trying To Fit Your Big Fat Ass Down My Chimney Next Year. Ill Fuck You Up. Ill Throw Rocks At Those Stupid Reindeer And Scare Them Away So youll Have To Walk Back To The Fuckin North Pole. Just Like What I Have To Do Now Since You Didnt Get Me That Fuckin Bike. FUCK YOU SANTA. Next Year Youll Find Out How Bad I Can Be. You Fat COCKSUCKER.

Sincerly

((Anonymous))

lmao i found this in a image so i typed it up and posted it here

Jimbob

Reaction score
Wow, that is quite possibly the most toasted up cheese i have ever seen. Like, god, that kid knows some vulgar language.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I got that in a chain letter at work, everyone was laughing there.

-Corey

n4tec

Reaction score
Poor Santa!!!

That why he was crying last year!!!

How can say such a thing to Santa!!!

*4*