Like my site?

supajason

Reaction score
Hello,

First off your site has a good color scheme, the gray in the shoutbox is about as light as i would go but apart from that :biggthump

The layout of your site i feel need so be improved a little bit, the center column is a bit to small and should be bigger maybe make the width of yous page bigger.

"PIMP" your logo out a bit it looks so lonely on its own in the middle there.

How about adding a new box above "Latest Posts" with a few lines tell users about your site, what makes yours the best and why they should look round and register.

I can see that you have just setup your site so i wont go on but its a great start will come back and check every once in a while

good luck

QueenHawkeye

Reaction score
I think everything is too left aligned. Everything else besides that it's great.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Not bad, I like the colour. I am especially fond of black.;)

Flashgear

Reaction score
God i hate IPB portal, its just to damn ugly.

I like the design, but i'm not a big fan of the logo.

manzoor

Reaction score
Everything is Okay except the logo you should rework the logo and also make it a little bigger

Irish Punk

Reaction score
thanks, i couldnt find the original font for the banner, ill see if i cant fix it up tonight

Irish Punk

Reaction score
yeah, i can find it now, in photoshop, but im on a laptop, and this laptop does not have photoshop

Irish Punk

Reaction score
That site is taken down or something rather. I might have been blocked from this firewall, too.