Live Help.. Online!-Paying,(P)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

minievan

Hey There! I need a live chat system for the RFS. I already have a ticketing system so that isnt what i need. I would also like it to be hosted on its own companys' server. Like you can get IPB hosted on IPBfrees' server.If you get meh! I would like it to be able to add users,delete etc. If you do not get me then sorry. I dont either.I will be paying for URLS, Anything.

Regards

-Evan

deaddevil

Reaction score
If you want a online chat system you can go to the url below.
http://www.hotscripts.com
go to the php section then scripts and programs.Click on chat scripts and you will have what you want.
You can choose among free and paid scripts to be hosted at your server.This is exactly that you are asking for!

and guess what i would love to have some points for this info! :bigok:

Cynical

Reaction score
I can host one for you, I have some chat software on my site: I can create a room in it for you. Here it is: http://chat.cynic.x10hosting.com. I could create you a room, and your members could register for the entire chat service and gain access to your room and all the others.

OR, I could install one of the chat scripts in cPanel and let you use it for your forum.

EDIT: Eh, that first option might not work out too well. Lemme see what else I can do.

Last edited:
M

minievan

I will have to check these out at home. Cynical-If you do do what you say.Any chance you could not use the word 'chat'? 'Cus when im at school, The weblock doesnt allow anything with 'chat' in the Url. Easyway to get around it., But last time i got an ex, so id rather not bother ;)

Cynical

Reaction score
Is it just the URL that it checks? 'Cause if so I can set up a redirection that will let you access the chat area without going to chat.cynic.x10hosting.com (ex. I could make cynic.x10hosting.com/rfswhateva instead).

M

minievan

Okay That parachat Isnt too good. If I havnt made myself clear, I would Like it so MY Staff can Log in, and Customers can use ther service and we will answer them there and then LIVE!
Okay?

*Didnt Get carried away*

xD

M

minievan

Okay, I have managed to sort one out. A Better link to come soon.
http://www.freewebs.com/rfschat/
If you are able to get anything better, which allows admins, operators etc, thad would be much better. Thankyou all.

--Evan

Cynical

Reaction score
I'd recommend x7chat, that's what I haven installed on my site.

Cynical

Reaction score
I'd say I could install x7 twice on my account but that uses up one of my SQL's, and I also think it is prohibited by the TOS. HoweverI can create a private room for your forum and make you a moderator -- that way your users just sign up to the "GM-Chat" on my site, giving them access to your private room and the public rooms I have set up. There are also plenty of options available for your users, such as avatars and the like.

EDIT: Since my site is down I can't make your room yet, and I still need to put the ad codes in it, but when its back I can set up your room if you are interested.

Last edited:
M

minievan

Im Interested as Freewebs shux. If you could show me a demo before i donate the points that would be great.

-Evan

*For helping,later i will donate points anyway ;)

M

minievan

Id Look but atm, *at school* I cannot get on anything that has 'chat' in. Id make a new batch file and get the ip address, Last time i got excluded. So i wouldnt advise it ;)

Cynical

Reaction score
I'll set up a demo for you as soon as the server wipe is done, so it might be a few days. I think it would work out pretty good; I haven't messed with the private room stuff yet but I imagine I could set the password to whatever you want, and once people are registered to my entire service (all the chat rooms), they can access yours using whatever password, or anything else I might have on there with no password (ie. and off-topic chat and a GM chat).

george7004

Reaction score
google search InstantEngage customer service

I have it and it really helps !

Status
Not open for further replies.