Look at my site! It stinks! =D

Swiblet

Reaction score
Please don't be harsh >.< This is my first ever site. It is not supposed to be interesting. It is plainly a means to get information about my product across. I was...hired...to sell this...and interesting animations were not allowed xD So please rate this on the menus, basic look, and so on. It is not supposed to be fancy!

However, I plan to photoshop flowing golden ribbons in place of those ugly gold bars. Annnnd I need to finish some pages.

Yeah...here it is ^_^

SITE PLACE LOOK STARE RATE GOOD CHICKEN YAY!!!

And please don't rate until an hour after I post this...I'll be uploading the newly edited pages for the next hour. The site that's up as I write this is NOT the latest version! .....

Thanks for your opinions!

Oh, I just put that ad page in there as a joke to the admin =3 I should probably shorten the time it takes to move you...

~~Ben

Last edited:

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
A suggestion. Get the ad on all of your pages.

Last edited:

Swiblet

Reaction score
That...is included in the 1 hour editing thing I mentioned earlier....

~~Ben
Edit:
Done!!! =D You will DROWN in the ads I paste! Yesh! Now My hour is up. Kinda. I sped it up. Rate me!!!

ACK!!! DOUBLEPOST!! DIDN'T NOTICE!!! >.< Pooh!

~~Ben
Edit:
=( Someone rate meh! >=0

~~Ben

Last edited:

Layouts

Reaction score
it's very blahish.
But i guess that's what you wanted?
so it's good.

but some of the things don't really seem
to line up very well.
like, some of the things seem kindive
scattered around.

hella luck.
:]

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
It goes on and on.....Whew, I can't be reading all that, I don't think your site is for the general public, is it? Your clients, perhaps.....

Swiblet

Reaction score
xDDD You mean you actually TRIED to read all that?! o_O Thanks for the effort! But no, it wasn't meant to be judged for the content. This is a site that is only meant to inform people about this Legal Service thing I am being forced by my employers to sell. Everything is much more formal when a website is made, so I made one. It's just text, really, with cool little navigational menus and junk. There will be an amazing javascript form there in a few days, with a php sending script, then it's done.

But yeah, I just really wanted people to tell me what they thought of the color design, layout (yes, it's meant to be boring and bland), color choice, and that popou menu to the left! I spent days on that =] And maybe if there was a faulty link or something, someone could tell me that...you know ^^ general judging? ^^!

~~Ben

wh00p101

Reaction score
good it serves the purpose well however... I found a link that points to a file that doesn't exist Costs and Payment in standard plan doesn't work. other than that everything seems to be good although the links to cheese.com were rather random and I'm not sure I follow why they're there?

Swiblet

Reaction score
They lead to cheese.com cuz I haven't finished the Agloco section yet xDD And thanks alot for the info on that broken link! I'll fix that now!

~~Ben

Last edited:

wh00p101

Reaction score
Oh ok. I thought that would be the reason. can I ask why you chose cheese.com? No problems.

Swiblet

Reaction score
I chose cheese.com because I am a random weirdo ^_^ That site isn't really open as an advertising site until I can buy a www.com server. By that time, rest assured, the Agloco section will be comprised of "under construction" pages.

~~Ben

tam-iam

Reaction score
I would suggest centering your google ads and changing the color to suit your site better. Here are tags I use to center ads: <div align="center"> google code here </div>

Otherwise nice looking site. Simple but clean.

Swiblet

Reaction score
Ohhhh nonono, the ads I'm using are juuuuuuust to satisfy the admin here xD When I PAY for hosting, those are going bye bye ^_^ I wouldn't keep those horrid things.

And thanks for the simple clean thing ^_^ It's my first site everrr =3 SO PROUD!

~~Ben

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
I think you are too pissed about making such a boring site to make it better. look at http://coldheat.com and try it more like that or it will bore your costumers. It really could be better.

legendphil

Reaction score
hao!

your navbar and headers are quite too bright. they're almost invisible! maybe whitish stuff should have a darker background; or a light gradient background should have darker stuff overlaying it.

Or is it just me? my monitor?..

It's your first anyway. We'll be looking forward to see your progress sometime soon.

Last edited:

wh00p101

Reaction score
I think you are too pissed about making such a boring site to make it better. look at http://coldheat.com and try it more like that or it will bore your costumers. It really could be better.

The site isn't meant to be fancy or stylish or anything it's purely informational. therefore less in the way of fanciness if better.

Swiblet

Reaction score
>.> Brothers....

Jake, you told me this only an hour ago in the car. Let me list the differences of coldheat.com and my site.

1. ColdHeat has a newsletter.
2. Coldheat has THINGS to take PICTURES of. I'm not going to take a picture of those lawyers o_O They're all ugly! (the lawyers I know, not any of you lawyers reading this xDDD)
3. Coldheat lets you buy straight from the site.

That contributes to the flashiness. I'll try to put in random pictures of happy families, but that won't help much. And granted...I am FURIOUS with making this horribly boring site. I plan to make an amazing amusement site soon.

About the gradient....I was thinking the same thing ^^ It's not your monitor, it's my choice. It looks GREAT...except for that fact that you can't see it xD Thanks for telling me!

~~Ben

Last edited: