Look at my sites and get credits!

What do you think?

• sbOnline is awesome!

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • MilleniumInfinity looks cool (I should buy something from there)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sbIO has great potential

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • All of the above

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • None of the above (they all need improvement)

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

Scott B

Reaction score
I am offering credits to anyone who reviews my sites:
sbOnline
(will soon be visitsbo.com)
MilleniumInfinity Web Design
(soon to be milleniuminfinity.net)
sb Internet Operations (this site is unfinished and looks kinda ugly and will basically just serve as a portal to the to sites above, but I decided to list it here anyway

PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS, IDEAS, AND FEEDBACK FOR THE ABOVE SITES.

sbOnline
short review=4 credits
long, descriptive review=10 credits
sign the guestbook=10 credits

MilleniumInfinity
review/suggestions=6 credits

sbIO
thoughts/ideas/suggestions=5 credits

IF ANYONE HAS AN IDEA OF WHAT I SHOULD ADD TO THE ABOVE SITES, PLEASE TELL ME!

IF YOU DO EVERYTHING LISTED ABOVE YOU WILL GET 50 CREDITS
Edit:
This Offer Will Only Last For One Week, So Get Your Credits Now!

Last edited:

satheesh

Reaction score
Nice site.
I like your logo and Buttons.
Change the Flash Digital Clock to Small size or i will made new one to you for credits.

I signed in your Guest Book.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Very nice site! Even for the sake of credits I can't criticize it.

sunils

Reaction score
Just went to your site sbOnline

Not much to say as i have reviewed it already and signed into the guest book.
Only the difference i could see is that you added a bookmark option in your first page.

about MilleniumInfinity Web Design

The home page is not upto the mark when it is compared to your sbonline site. the logo has not come out nicely i think, it appears to be pixelated.
about the services page, it seems ok.
Just change the home page alone and the logo.

about sb Internet Operations
It look professional

sb Internet Operations (this site is unfinished and looks kinda ugly and will basically just serve as a portal to the to sites above, but I decided to list it here anyway

According to me your previous site MilleniumInfinity Web Design looks ugly that this.
This site is ok. could have used this for MilleniumInfinity web design.

sumitmehta

Reaction score
Hye
Your sites are quite good. I also signed your guestbook.

Here are a few suggestions:

For sbOnline:

Pls shift ur login form to the top so that it is visible without scrolling down.
When I was signing guestbook, I mistakenly typed wrong code and when I re-filled it, I had to fill all the form again. So pls try to make sure that on failure, the post data is persisted.

For MilleniumInfinity:

The font is too big and it's design resembles sbOnline. Try to make something which is different from sb.

sb Internet Operations

The site as you said is in it's infancy. But I am sure you will make it quite good. One suggestion, keep the background white or some gradient with base white. It will give it a different look that the other previous two.

I hope these suggestions are helpful. But your designs are quite impressive. I wish I could make these. But I will definitely learn and try these things one day.

FalseHope

Reaction score
It's funny how many people look at a site when you say credits.
Anyways
Site #1:
The intro was "alright" I like the actual site. Very professional. Not much room for improvement, in my opinion. I would move that big banner to the middle and move the "News Flash" bar beside it down. It doesn't look right where it is at the moment. I also suggest re-ordering the order of the categories on the left. I would put them, from home to contact, with faq and what not towards the bottom.

Site #2:
It needs to be re-aligned. Put the banner at the top and centralize it, then put the other stuff below it.

Site #3:
I don't know what to say about this one. It's pretty basic, by the looks of it. It looks to uh.. "retro".

Scott B

Reaction score
OK, I paid everyone their credits.

sunils I accidentally gave you 25 extra credits...can I please have these back? (you can keep 5 of them just because I made a mistake)

Mitch

Reaction score
sbOnline:
Make the menu with a other background (not white)
The header looks good. Move "Syndicate" to the other site.

MilleniumInfinity Web Design:
Maybe a new design, or make the menu links smaller. And the other text smaller. (Are you ... needs are!)

Scott B

Reaction score
OK, thanks

I centered everything and made some text smaller on MilleniumInfinity

dwd2000

Reaction score
sbonline - I have always thought that a clock on a website was useless, since there is usually one on their computer to begin with. (just my thought) The rounded corners on the graphics look a little rough. Title page could use smaller font size and centre it a little. Other than that, not bad.

MilleniumInfinity - Get rid of the green. It's hard on my eyes. Again, smaller fonts on the title page and centre the text.

sb Internet - looks very clean and professional looking.

Scott B

Reaction score
I actually only had the green backgrounds on the site for about 10 minutes to see how it looks (I also centered and shrunk the text). Try and refresh the page and it should be back to the old background. Everyone says sb Internet Operations looks professional, and just if anyone would like to know I use XOOPS CMS on it. XOOPS can get very frustrating since it comes with no modules and you have to manually set everything up, but that makes it very customizable. If you want a professional website, XOOPS is the way to go.

Thanks and I paid you your credits.
Edit:
I would also like to know what everyone thinks about the Abstractbacks on sbOnline.
Edit:
I just completely redesigned sbOnline with new graphics to give it a "spring" look.

Last edited:

tregtar

Reaction score
I do like teh sbOnline site. It's very good. All I can say about it though is that the font is kind of light and I did have a bit of trouble reading through it. Otherwise I do like it very much. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Scott B

Reaction score
OK, thanks for your thoughts!
Paid you 14 credits.
Edit:
I will now raise each offer up 1 credit

Last edited:

sunils

Reaction score
returned back those extra credits that you have sent to me. sorry, didnt see the post for long time

arkky

Reaction score
sbOnline - It looks really cool, although I'd get rid of the first page (click to proceed thing). Unless you're planning to do like a flash intro to your site, I rarely see these kinds of things as it's a hassle.

Main site however, is well designed, and the colors are fairly pleasing to the eye. Appealing without the in-your-face factor.

For me, I like the instructions to a game below the thing itself, as someties the games don't have instructions, and it saves a click lol.

iholla

Reaction score
The credits thing is a great way to get feedback fast! Ill keep that in mind. Here are your requested reviews. I must warn you though, constructive criticism hurts like a b***t sometimes;)

sbOnline

It is obvious that you are using an already built CMS. I am sure for your type of CMS there should be better skins. There is just a little too much flourescent green and the linear gradient as a backround really throws us back to inet stone-age times. Try and google for some skins for your specific CMS.

Try to re-organise your modules such that the login is at the top. It is inconvenient to have to scroll to the bottom in order to login.

What's with the giganomous clock? I understand that it looks cool and all but its just toooo big! Plus its black background doesnt go right with your white. Try to get something a little less everywhere.

I like that you have worked hard to fill your site with content. This is the best part of it all.

MilleniumInfinity

Gradient background image again! Try to break this habit..he he. The site in itself is simple and to the point. I am guessing however that you actually coded this one by yourself. Congs!

You can do alot better with this site like say remove the retro background, change the font sizes and maybe family.

All the big text and background images just make your site look un-professional. It all just makes me think of the days when css was not here and the only way to code web scripts was through java.

Put in a little more work. Otherwise, so far you are heading in the right direction.

sbIO

This to me is exactly like the first since it's also a CMS. It does look better and more professional than the first but I am guessing there are far less module downloads for xoops.

All you need to add is content to the site now.

Overall Review

You have done a great job so far. All you need to do now is work a little more and you'll be there!

Kudos!

Browser

Reaction score
sbOnline ~ Review

It's a bit complicated but you had organized the different sections into widgets so that makes as a good design phase, the intro page is pretty good, however you should have a javascript code which allows you to pass through without pressing for like 20 periods, like a count down; not that it has to be visible but it needs to shift if people forget why they have the windows open(i know this from experience)
The search bar doesn't really give the professional appeal like the rest of the site for 1 it has no search button...? also it would stand out more if the white part had a black border.

I don't know if you've finished the site or there is something wrong with the script or maybe you decided to leave it out but i would just like to point out that the who's online doesn't show me, although you might have told it to show everyone else, if so ignore this.

also i don't understand...what is the theme of your site? is it a gaming site, a blog site? i just don't know if it was a blog but if you want it to be professional you need to limit what you do, a gallery, abstract bg's, games, all unrelated,:dunno: although a blog would do this i don't think you've made a blog. pardon me if I'm to harsh.
:happysad:
Other than that you just need to move your main menu widget to the tool bar that goes across your header and if i really push it :cool: you should add a border.

ps. i wrote in the guest book

Scott B

Reaction score
OK thanks - I paid everyone their credits
Edit:
This offer is still open!

Last edited:

Bravo81

Reaction score
Hmm, it seems you are using Dreamweaver or Frontpage..

The bright colours make the websites look ugly, i suggest you start editing Free Website Templates and getting used to them.
Get used to Photoshop of Fireworks, so you can create your own images.

Start making simple templates, then get more advanced.

Best of luck.

~Dean