Looking for a PTR Script

ƒorte

Reaction score
Howdy, I'm wondering if anyone has access to a relatively cheap paid to read email script.

I know about CashCrusader, but $80 is a bit high for my current budget :)

If you can make me a script with most of the cash crusader script features, I can pay you many points and up to $25 if it works well. Or, I can give you 10% of my profits (which I would take if I were you ;))

Thanks!

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, I know about Aurora GPT, that one works with PTR, PTC, PTP.
I think it costs $25.

This is the link: http://www.auroragpt.com/index.php

The price is $25 but it only works with PTC, if you want any other services, you pay $10 for each.

Last edited:

ƒorte

Reaction score
Not bad, but I've seen these scripts before, and I want something more like the Cashcrusader scripts. (Cashcrusaders are more of a ptr program than a ptc program. I'm lookin for something similar to that. They are more dedicated and easier to change)\

Still pretty good. Maybe I should open up a ptc site...

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, I've seen that one, however, I don't think you'll find a better one cheaper.

ƒorte

Reaction score
Alright! I've got the script in my hands!! =) (well in the hands of the computer anyway...)

Thanks bunches Alejandro! The script I purchased was for only $3.50!! W00T!!

I'm gonna need some help installing it, though. I just need a database so that I can play around with the script for awhile, and then maybe I'll buy x10's Paid Static Plan...

How would one go about installing this zip file using MyphpAdmin? (not x10. I have the x10 static plan, which doesn't come with any mysql databases...)

Last edited:

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
What do you mean? Why don't you upgrade? Also, you may wanna ask Corey or Bryon about installing it here since it could get the mail queue very very high.

ƒorte

Reaction score
Alejandro said:
What do you mean? Why don't you upgrade? Also, you may wanna ask Corey or Bryon about installing it here since it could get the mail queue very very high.
I can't have ads for various reasons.. If there was a way to automatically force them on every page, then I'd upgrade.. but that isn't the case, so I'm going to stick with this plan, get a free host that includes a database somewhere else, and then edit the script there (with no mysql databases, I can't test the script.)

As for the mail queue, would this still be a problem if I paid for hosting?

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
ƒorte said:
I can't have ads for various reasons.. If there was a way to automatically force them on every page, then I'd upgrade.. but that isn't the case, so I'm going to stick with this plan, get a free host that includes a database somewhere else, and then edit the script there (with no mysql databases, I can't test the script.)

As for the mail queue, would this still be a problem if I paid for hosting?
What about Paid Static?

ƒorte

Reaction score
Alejandro said:
What about Paid Static?
I will get the Paid Static plan after I'm comfortable and finished with the "naked" script I currently have.
Therefore, I need a free plan with no ads and one mysql database. (the script won't function without one).

Maybe I'll just borrow one from my friend.. he pays for his site with a different company and he has unlimited mysql db's.

(And I don't have the money to pay for hosting right now...)

(well actually, I do, but I'm not ready to spend it just yet..)

Last edited: