Looking for salesman (you can do it online : ) ...Paying Money Per Sale A MONTH

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have started a new company at http://texagram.com

We are basically offering SMS services to small and medium size businesses.

So...we give a customer a number, they get people to opt into it, and those people with a number can send a text to all their subscribers...about 20% off their pizza delivery (quick example)...this in turn would increase sales/profits for the user and LEAD to a happy Texagram SMS Service client.

------
What do I want?

I want you to help get sales. You can do it online, through the phone or in person, it doesn't really matter to me.
------
What do you get?

You get 15% per sale a MONTH. So if they sign up for one of our plans, which is 79.99$ a month you get $11.99 USD each month they are a member.

How does that sound? And the income will not stop coming to you unless
A. You don't want the income : )
B. The client leaves our services.
C. You stop helping the client you brought with their questions through forums (highly unlikely chance of this being a lot of work).

If you get 10 people to sign up GRATS you just made yourself $ 119.90 a month. Get 100 people to sign up and you get yourself $ 1,199.00 a month.

Texagram offers the services, and the help/info for you to get the sale...you get the sale...you get paid monthly.

Any questions? Please direct them at this thread.

Thank you! Check out the company site at http://texagram.com

From John Klyne

----
Looking for enthusiastic individuals, no sales experience necessary. Must have a PayPal Account so that you can receive your monthly payments. (There is no way we are mailing cash/a check to every salesman.)

Last edited:

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
People have to love this haha.

You all play with adwords and blogs...but when something that requires you to do some work comes along you all run away and scurry haha.

Anyone think this is a bad deal? You make a sale once, and get paid monthly for making that one sale?

Hah, have to love these things...go on play with adwords and blogs...and other things you all think will make you money because you created it, and just stayed for a month to see its not what you think.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
AMENDING TERMS OF PAYMENT

You keep the full 1st sale. Texagram keeps the 2nd full sale. Then every 4th sale is Texagram's...the rest are yours!

I really need more sales representatives. This is legitamate, not a scam. The 1st sale is yours, the 2nd is Texagram's. Then every 4th sale is Texagram's and the rest are yours. Monthly, get a sale, get paid month after month.

Quick Note: I currently have a relative, ( only a senior ) in highschool who received 12 sales in 1 month. What does that mean? Texagram took 3 sales, and he walks with 9 sales bringing him income.

2 sales at 49.99 a month. 3 sales at 59.99 and 4 sales at 79.99
= $ 319.99 a month for him every month, for as long as they stay a customer of Texagram.

Anyone want to become a salesman?/ Referrer? Any problems with this deal? Anyway I can make it better?

PLEASE comment here!

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
An interesting plan but just not financially viable for me...sorry! :)

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Sharky what do you mean not financially viable for you?

9 sales...maybe spend 10 minutes at 9 different small businesses on your local-main st.... (90 minutes) and you have yourself a couple hundred dollars a month. I'm not sure how much money you make an hour, but for 90 minutes worth of work, or heck, even a days worth of work, you would accumulate $ 3,839.99 a year. If you can get 9 more sales for 12 more months that is a good $ 46,078.56 a year extra income...(go to a nice foreign country) and live like a queen, or prince: )