Loosing my mind

cowctcat

Reaction score
This whole day i have been loosing my train of thought about every 5 minutes. It makes it really hard to concentrate does anyone else have this problem

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
Yes, I had a similar problem this morning at school. I just could not concentrate (The fact that the lesson was really boring probably didn't help).

ChristaHelmOnline

Reaction score
I have always been like that - when I was in school the teachers would always say I had my head in the clouds. LOL

intertec

Reaction score
It happens to me, but I'm lucky cause my best friends mum can hypnotize you, and she clears my mind all the time:)

mattura

Reaction score
lol, yeah occasionally get that! have a cup of something hot!

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Coffee my friends, straight and black from the gas station. If it keeps truckers up, it surely will keep YOU up.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
In exams, I seem to do a little bit, then look around, then work for about 5-15 minutes then get distracted by posters on the wall.

I still finish before a lot of other people. :biggrin:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I Get distracted roughly 8 minutes. It's probably because I get tired of thinking continuously and need a break.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I have that sometimes but not that much anymore.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
That can happen to me sometimes when I am worried about something of thinking really hard about a crossfire topic. I think the hardest thing in the world is to try not to think about something. You are thinking about not thinking it, but then you remember it again. It is so confusing! :nuts:

~Twinkie

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
On some of the math lessons in school and on the physics I do, really hard to listen to the teacher in physics because it's boring

tittat

Reaction score
This always happens to me while i am in my study room with boring subjects.So i take small breaks every 30 minutes.

Dazz

Reaction score
Yeah, happens to me all the time. I'm always starting something only to find my mind wondering off every s o of................

lol:biggrin:

catz154

Reaction score
yeah happens to me, even in my sleep, I just try to ignore it, but it usually doe not work:(