lots of freeway ecomemerce errors

caffei47

Reaction score
ok, so I got freeway installed and working, after a LOT of file modifications, and now I get a LOT of errors, like I have been, but I cant get them fixed right now...so if anyone knows what line of text i need to modify where, and to what, then it would be a very big help... please and thank you.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/caffei47/public_html/caffeinejunkiesinc.co.cc/store/admin/includes/events_application_top.php:412) in /home/caffei47/public_html/caffeinejunkiesinc.co.cc/store/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 496

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/caffei47/public_html/caffeinejunkiesinc.co.cc/store/admin/includes/events_application_top.php:412) in /home/caffei47/public_html/caffeinejunkiesinc.co.cc/store/admin/includes/functions/events_general.php on line 4984

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/caffei47/public_html/caffeinejunkiesinc.co.cc/store/admin/includes/header.php on line 617

Warning: preg_split() [function.preg-split]: No ending delimiter '_' found in /home/caffei47/public_html/caffeinejunkiesinc.co.cc/store/admin/includes/events_application_top.php on line 412

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/caffei47/public_html/caffeinejunkiesinc.co.cc/store/admin/includes/events_application_top.php:412) in /home/caffei47/public_html/caffeinejunkiesinc.co.cc/store/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 496

and those are just the ones that I can see on the page that i am currently on...alas, I must get to sleep now, got work tomorrow morning...