Missing mySQL Database.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LyteNight

Reaction score
To whom this may concern,

When the MySQL server was at mysql.x10hosting.com I deleted two databases and created one. When I tried deleting and creating databases, they would be there, but the database management page would show that the databases were still there and pensoftw_forums wouldn't be there, but I could use it. After the MySQL back to Absolut, it seems the database management page is working again because I just deleted the databases that were supposed to be gone. But, the database pensoftw_forums isn't on my list. Could an Account Manager or Admin look in the backups for the database for that one and place it back on my account? Also, the reason that I couldn't backup my database was because it wasn't on the list and also because PHPMyAdmin and the database management page wasn't working correctly.

Sincerely,

Lytenight
x10Hosting Free Member

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Your problems are due to the server changes being done on Stoli. Please wait until all the server changes are resolved. We regret the inconvenience. Please read the News and Announcements section for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.