Mk Portal for smf forum

dipeshsilwal1

Reaction score
Hi i m searching for this: mk portal for long time so if u know where i can get it and tell me how to install it as well please...

EDIT: I am using smf forum so i want mk portal for smf forum please..

Thanks in advance. :phone:

funindia

Reaction score
Hi! dipeshsilwal1

Installation of MKPortal is very easy, just upload the "mkportal" directory and index.php to your sites root directort/public_html and go to http://your_subdomain.domain.com/mkportal/mk_install.php, just fill the form mentioning respective URL and forum, thats all.
Don't forget to delete the mk_install.php file after installaton.

Last edited:

dipeshsilwal1

Reaction score
funindia said:
Hi! dipeshsilwal1

Installation of MKPortal is very easy, just upload the "mkportal" directory and index.php to your sites root directort/public_html and go to http://your_subdomain.domain.com/mkportal/mk_install.php, just fill the form mentioning respective URL and forum, thats all.
Don't forget to delete the mk_install.php file after installaton.

thanks bro i will have to donate u some money :D thanks for your help guys. i will giv u 5 credits keep on helping other coz when the time come other will help you too. :grin:

dipeshsilwal1

Reaction score
ok i tried but i got this erros :(

Code:
! ! MKPORTAL INSTALLATION ! !

ERROR: the path of your forum is wrong! It isn' possible to find the Settings.php file.

Please Help thanks.

Last edited:

funindia

Reaction score
Please double check the entered infos. Clear the Cache of your browser and start installation again. Have you installed SMF by Fantastico or not?

I also got some bugs when using SMF (not in installing), I advise you to go for phpBB, it is better and also lots of Hacks and Skins available freely.

dipeshsilwal1

Reaction score
funindia said:
Please double check the entered infos. Clear the Cache of your browser and start installation again. Have you installed SMF by Fantastico or not?

I also got some bugs when using SMF (not in installing), I advise you to go for phpBB, it is better and also lots of Hacks and Skins available freely.

i got smf forum i install it through ftp :) but i m not sure why it isn't working... :excl:

dsfreak

Reaction score
Tell me what you put into the info boxes

edit: or i could do it for you.

Last edited: