Mlb Allstar game

-ChRiS-

Reaction score
Well for those of you who are interested in baseball the allstar game was last night.
I, myself, was hoping the national league would win, but oh well, maybe next year.
Final score was American League 7-National League 5.
Close game.

limelight

Reaction score
First post removed, warn lifted, new post that's an apology.

Sorry if it sounded like I was spamming but this is the message I was trying to send out.

I was pointing out how the new international system the home run derby is useing is pointless. Jason Bay was in it because he was a Canadian, not because he was any good. He struck out and didn't even get one homer or hit with the ball machine. That was pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:

chaganlal1

Reaction score
I also went for nationals and i guess the Americans deserved it htey played a well played hard game.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I went to the home run derby the day before which was cool, but not the actual game. (since I live just north of detriot) Im not into baseball that much, but I liked the home run derby

Last edited:

Conor

Reaction score
The home run derby lasted for ages and I was at home! I didn't watch the game though because baseball is B-O-R-I-N-G.

-ChRiS-

Reaction score
Baseball is my favorite sport. I also like football.
And yea, Bobby Abreu did amazing in the home run derby.
I think he had 41 total home runs.
24 home runs in the first round. (broke many records)
6 in the second round.
and 11 in the final round, beating Pudge pretty bad.
I enjoyed it.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Is the Americans the one with the Dogers in? Becasue if it was I was rooting for them!

limelight

Reaction score
MicrotechXP said:
Is the Americans the one with the Dogers in? Becasue if it was I was rooting for them!

Nope, the Dodgers are in the NL.