more points

Vietkid58

Reaction score
here is a suggestion, instead of just one point per post, let it be like a base of .5 points per post and .01 points per character or something. that way, lengthy (useful) posts get more points then simple spam.

Matt

Reaction score
good idea. it also would incourage people to give more details in requests, instead of making multiple posts after people ask for more info. also quoting should not gain members points

NewFuture

Reaction score
then that makes the shop useless, as people are never going to have enough points to purchase anything, but it would cut down on spam, un-useful posts, but people coyuld jus repeat themselves when they type to gain more points

Vietkid58

Reaction score
its not a perfect method... but it works.

ok, then play with the settings a bit. um, .5 points per post with like .1 points per character. see how that works. simple spam won't get you anywhere like that. and mods can easily notice when someone is trying to get more points by playing around with their posts...

Maurice

Reaction score
We already had this with the last points for posting. And guess where it is now. :/

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
well rather than giving out more points, how about just lowering the costs of things?

Cycloneflame

Reaction score
Actually, he has a point. Either the earning rates are too low,or that the products are too costly.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Cycloneflame said:
Actually, he has a point. Either the earning rates are too low,or that the products are too costly.

yeah at the rate we're gaining points, it would take me two years to just get enough for a domain.. i either hope that our points gained goes up, or the prices in the shop go down.. i mean most people dont even have more than 100 points.. in fact, only 35 people out of all members have over 100.. well thats my two cents

still love the hosting :grin:

Maurice

Reaction score
Nforchange is almost there and it took him from February so 2 years is kind of long.

(The one that says "It's n4tec" get's +5 warning points. Since I know it :p)

Last edited:

Conor

Reaction score
Vietkid58 said:
.1 points per character. see how that works. simple spam won't get you anywhere like that. and mods can easily notice when someone is trying to get more points by playing around with their posts...
MicrotecXP would have millions of points from copying and pasting articles! As would many other members.

Heres an idea: Stick with this system and STILL make quality posts.

S_W_A_T

Reaction score
LoLz... Damn getting that domain for 1500 would take like forever...

n4tec

Reaction score
ademonicbaby said:
Nforchange is almost there and it took him from February so 2 years is kind of long.

(The one that says "It's n4tec" get's +5 warning points. Since I know it :p)

I am lost about It's n4tec.. please explain..

NewFuture

Reaction score
the domains anyway only last a year then you must earn another 1500 points, am i right about this?

NewFuture

Reaction score
thought so, so users will end up getting a domain for a year, loose it because they cant earn enough points and the site goes down,

wilky15

Reaction score
Well i Kinda Think that they should increase how many points you get! Also they should Decrease the price of things in the shop! That would be awsome!

How long does it take for you guys to get all your Points!

Bare With me I am Getting Braces BACK on ! NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ooooooooooooooooooo! Lmao