Moving Servers? (They're down)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
You are on the stoli server.
Cossacks is now a ad free server.

You are going to have to set your domain nameservers to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com. When your domain works again you can change your domain back to what you use now and set the a record to stoli's ip. Doing a whois on your domain told me that you are not using ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com so I'm assuming that you are using the server's up. What I told you should work. But I'm not sure since I'm still in the process of doing it with my domains.

Last edited:

DizzyTechnology

Reaction score
Is there any other way to not have to use the x10 nameservers? If I change DNS, not only does it take a hell of a long time to propagate (not for me, I use OpenDNS), but I use my ability to use GMail.

I'm sorry; I also just found the post in announcements about the quad-core move.

EDIT: Am I on Stoli permanently? Or is its IP going to change soon?

EDIT2: Did the move reset PHP Configuration? I visited a PHP page on my site via http://stoli.x10hosting.com/~myusername and it gives me a SUHOSIN eval error.

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
You can change the IP to 74.86.133.216.

Yes, you are on stoli for now, it won't change unless you upgrade to paid.

You need to wait for your PHP Version to re-update.

DizzyTechnology

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be 74.86.116.188? That's what a ping to Stoli gives me.

EDIT: Why hasn't my linked account at x10Hosting.com changed over? It still tells me that I'm on Cossacks with AdvancedPHP.

EDIT2: The server's yelling at me for trying to allocate 16 bytes of data on my Drupal install accessed through the stoli.x10hosting URL.

EDIT3: I won't need any advice for flushing DNS caches; I'm on OpenDNS., so I just use their cache clearing function.

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
No, that's the main IP address, not the main shared IP which the accounts use.

DizzyTechnology

Reaction score
Okay, cool. I'll fix it.

In addition to my other questions (EDITs on my previous post), DizzyTechnology.com now leads to a "Great Success !" page instead of an FF disconnection error (but no site).

EDIT: This is weird. Like I said, DizzyTechnology.com itself leads to a Great Success ! page. stoli.x10hosting.com/~username leads to my actual website, but with old PHP and full(?) memory. The main x10 site still lists me as on Cossacks, which is down.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Your VirtualHost IP is 74.86.133.216

Cossacks has been combined into stoli since it only had 200 accounts on it. Your PHP should have changed itself back to what it's supposed to be and I'm now showing you on the correct server. It just took some time for our backend to update.

Status
Not open for further replies.