MSN Messenger

Matthews255

Reaction score
I cant login to msn.

I cant login using Web Messenger or Trillian.

I get with webmessenger, "we cant log any more people in at the moment, try again later."

Trillian just kills itself and MSN Messenger says that the service is unavalible.

Is anyone else having the same problem?

Edit: Fixed

Last edited:

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Matthews255 said:
I cant login to msn.

I cant login using Web Messenger or Trillian.

I get with webmessenger, "we cant log any more people in at the moment, try again later."

Trillian just kills itself and MSN Messenger says that the service is unavalible.

Is anyone else having the same problem?

Edit: Fixed
I see you got it fixed by my guess would have been the service was full :} Happens to me.

hartap

Reaction score
Because my office under firewall and the admin set up msn and im stuff cannot being access a lot of people in my office use : http://www4.meebo.com/
how do u think about that ..?

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
IceAgeMikey2 said:
Heh, I use e-messenger.net on my psp :p Very nice.
Ok Soo I don't know much about PSP, And with a PSP is everything the same like internet browsers? and all that and how dose it connect to the internet? Wireless? Or like connection with your modem?

IceAgeMikey2

Reaction score
Its pretty much all the same except it doesnt have shockwave or flash player, but it can use Java ^^. Well it connects wirelessly, using WiFi so, of course, you need a WiFi Router. Or you can just go to hot spots but then again thats illegal :p

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
IceAgeMikey2 said:
Its pretty much all the same except it doesnt have shockwave or flash player, but it can use Java ^^. Well it connects wirelessly, using WiFi so, of course, you need a WiFi Router. Or you can just go to hot spots but then again thats illegal :p
Would be way cooler if it connect through like a cell phone serivce or somthing and could connect anyware.

IceAgeMikey2

Reaction score
Yeah, but I have no problem using my WiFi router lol, I bought it especially for my psp. So now, whenever my friends come over we can play over it :p

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
IceAgeMikey2 said:
Yeah, but I have no problem using my WiFi router lol, I bought it especially for my psp. So now, whenever my friends come over we can play over it :p
It would also make it better if you could use more then one type of router. Or can you?

Matthews255

Reaction score
i wonder why i posted an edit, FIXED.

and i said that webmessenger didnt work.

oh well i suppose a mod will close this topic soon.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Matthews255 said:
i wonder why i posted an edit, FIXED.

and i said that webmessenger didnt work.

oh well i suppose a mod will close this topic soon.
No resson to :) People are just saying what you can use and what can be done. Then other people who have the problem can read this also. :)