My account is suspended for sending to much emails in one hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Reaction score
My account is suspended for sending to much emails in one hour.

I probably know why, my script is bugged....
I was testing my email script, but it got bugged. Because i tried to add multiply email adresses, but that doesn't really work yet.

So please unsuspend my account.

Suspension log ;p
6:06 am You have been suspended for violating our max email per hour rule - free hosting accounts are only allowed to send 100 emails per 1 hour (3600 seconds). Contact x10hosting support to resolve this suspension
bullet_green.png
unsuspension 6:06 am not applicable
bullet_red.png
suspension 6:08 am You have been suspended for violating our max email per hour rule - free hosting accounts are only allowed to send 100 emails per 1 hour (3600 seconds). Contact x10hosting support to resolve this suspension
bullet_green.png
unsuspension 6:08 am not applicable
bullet_red.png
suspension 6:11 am You have been suspended for violating our max email per hour rule - free hosting accounts are only allowed to send 100 emails per 1 hour (3600 seconds). Contact x10hosting support to resolve this suspension
bullet_green.png
unsuspension 6:11 am not applicable
bullet_red.png
suspension 6:14 am You have been suspended for violating our max email per hour rule - free hosting accounts are only allowed to send 100 emails per 1 hour (3600 seconds). Contact x10hosting support to resolve this suspension
this is my suspension code: 369EJ9ZAA272

Thx,

my script:
PHP:
$to = explode(",", $to);
I just used one, i guess that it got bugged on that.
I hope that this fixes it:
PHP:
    if(sizeof($to) == 1)
        $to = $_POST['to'];

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
I am Escalating your thread to ticket area. Login and view it there

Status
Not open for further replies.