My ads aren't showing up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swiblet

Reaction score
Hello, helpers =) I am not sure that this is a problem, but I intend to avoid all possible issues. I have the Corporate Ad-Enhanced plan and my ad doesn't show up with Firefox. Is there something I might have done wrong? I would not like to have any trouble with the "number of viewers" or something.

~~B3N

Kansy

Community Advocate
Community Support
Prime Account
Reaction score
i think firefox has an ad blocker, you only have to put your ads in a viewable position, if then there aren't being shown for the navigator,it's not your fault...

Swiblet

Reaction score
Good, that's what I thought =P Yeah, IE lets all the annoying crap in, FF doesn't. Woot! =D I think I should write "best viewed with Firefox" on it =P

~~B3N

nunoabc

Reaction score
Actually Kansy, what you said is wrong. I have the latest Firefox and I can see the ads.

BTW I think that adblockers are kind of illegal because ads are the way to make money for some people... I read it somewhere (don't know where) that it is REALLY illegal. Google it, find it. ;)

QuwenQ

Reaction score
Actually Kansy, what you said is wrong. I have the latest Firefox and I can see the ads.

BTW I think that adblockers are kind of illegal because ads are the way to make money for some people... I read it somewhere (don't know where) that it is REALLY illegal. Google it, find it. ;)
Illegal?
The reasoning that blocking ads is illegal because it takes away some revenue is like saying that not shopping at a specific store is illegal because it takes away from their revenue. I use AdBlock Plus, with Google AdSense allowed. If you aren't using text link ads, then you don't deserve the revenue anyway. Banner ads are as annoying as hell if they're animated. I don't even have a problem with image banner ads, but really. If it was 'illegal' then don't you think AdBlock(Plus) would be shut down?

Last edited:

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
I notice the ads both on Firefox and Opera. Seems you have an adblocker enabled.

Kansy

Community Advocate
Community Support
Prime Account
Reaction score
So If I put the ads correctly and because of the navigator, is not your fault? isn't it?

nunoabc

Reaction score
QuwenQ, I found one day that adblockers were illegal... So I've put the words "I think that adblockers are kind of illegal". I did not said that it was REALLY illegal... I found on Google, I forgot the webpage. I'll try to find the webpage were I read it. Is that okay?

Last edited:

adrenlinerush

Reaction score
I use a script blocking plugin for firefox... you have to explicity allow script... and I don't see how that could be illegal since scripting can be potentially harmful to your pc...

nunoabc

Reaction score
Response to QuwenQ, adrenlinerush and deathpie

@QuwenQ and adrenlinerush
Web ad blocking may not be (entirely) legal

@deathpie
I found it (finally). If your browser isn't showing up your ads than it's your browser fault. Try with the Internet Explorer (worked for me). But if you have an Adblocker then try to shut it down, reload the page and see if it isn't showing up the ads. If it isn't showing up your ads then post here your site and I'll see if they are showing up or not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.