My domain name does not exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

radiopie

Reaction score
Hello.First of all great job and great services.

I have a problem with my domain.My domain name is listed in the hosting section as anonimd.x10.bz but when I visit the link it says this domain name does no exist.In c-Panel it also is listed as anonimd.x10.bz.I don't know what went wrong.I tried to change my domain to retrokiller.pcriot.com but the same thing happens.It is listed in my account and in c-Panel but the same thing happened.Now I renamed it as it was to anonimd.x10.bz. I would like to use the other domain but most important is to get access into my website..Thank you for your time...

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Please note that all and any changes to DNS, such as adding a new domain to the system, which is what occurs both when an account is created, and when changes are made to the domain(s) attached with that account, can take anywhere between 2 and 48 hours to fully propagate.

Until that is completed the domains(s) may work for some, but not others or not at all for a period of time.

Please allow at least 12 hours for the system to update itself after domain changes before creating a ticket. I can see your domain just fine right now, it redirects me to anonimd.x10.bz/blog/

radiopie

Reaction score
Thank you so much.I was patient enough and now everything is working fine.You are doing a great job guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.