My Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hauzer

Reaction score
Hey,

I've got an x10Hosting account under the Lotus.x10 server under an add-free plan which im hosting a forum, I've also upgraded to "Intermediate PHP Configuration" and it works great under my main domain (tactical-memories.cjb.net).

I've recently added a adon-domain (the-revolution.cjb.net [changed clan name]) and plan on re-uploading another forum at that domain. I've already uploaded the files but when I go to install it, it just displays a blank page. It used to do this when I first was under "Basic PHP Configuration". So, do I need to upgrade the PHP version? ..

I'm currently under "Intermediate PHP Configuration" (Well, thats what it states in my x10hosting account panel). It only works under the main domain but not the addon domain.

- Thank you for your help.
~ Hauzer.

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
It can take 6-12 hours for the addon domain to work since the upgrade script has to learn about that new domain.

Hauzer

Reaction score
The domain fully works, it's just that the PHP version isn't working correctly. Or is that what you mean?

- Thanks for your help.
~ Hauzer.

Hauzer

Reaction score
It seems to work after a while. Thanks, I was getting worried over notthing.

- Thanks for your support here x10.
~ Hauzer.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
It seems to work after a while. Thanks, I was getting worried over notthing.

- Thanks for your support here x10.
~ Hauzer.

Yes. Every change you do ( new domain, add-on, parked, etc ) even if you have the upgrade - the script has to run again to add the new change. Since it works, we'll close this thread.
Please reopen if you need further assistance or open a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.