My IP Address is Blacklisted, so I can get into Cpanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

macguysr78

Reaction score
How do I get my IP Address out of being black Listed?

I can't get in to edit my files.

It's giving so weird page of instructions that I don't know how to use.
I'm on a Mac so I don't know how to use command line.
When I try to login it brings me to this page.

https://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=306
Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 5.28.46 PM.png
Which I don't know what it is telling me to do.

How do I get out of this?

Thanks for any help.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I removed you from the blacklist. Please ensure that you don't repeatedly try to login with bad information.

macguysr78

Reaction score
I removed you from the blacklist. Please ensure that you don't repeatedly try to login with bad information.

I still can't login in to Cpanel what is the correct link for that? (Is it the x12 one?) I can log into the Help thread, but when I try to use the same password for Cpanel it says it's incorrect, and I don't want to get blacklisted again. I've tried 4 times.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You are indeed on x12, however the username when going directly to the x12 server is NOT the same as your forum username, nor does it accept an email as username. Password should be the same as for SSO panel, though there are cases where it is not synced properly due to special chars in the password.

Regardless, it is recommended that you always login through the SSO page as that is the only thing that will mark your account as active. Using the direct link should only be used as a backup option when the SSO page for some reason fails to log you in.

Inside the SSO panel you would also see the username for the actual hosting account and that will be accepted by DirectAdmin.

cydy.dev

Reaction score
hello please help my host got blacklisted also. can someone remove it as blacklisted. thank you so much

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
hello please help my host got blacklisted also. can someone remove it as blacklisted. thank you so much
you need to create your own post.
staff has already replied to the original poster and might not revisit the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.