My new project - FreeHelp!

Torch

Reaction score
FreeHelp

Description:
FreeHelp (name will be changed), will be a site where you will be able to ask for help with anything, from dating tips to car problems. Here a short explanation on how it will work...
A user (helpee) will be able to post a quest/ask for help in any of the many categories. Another helpful user (helper) will look for unsolved questions, and post his opinion (answer) on question. Users can answer the question as many time as needed, until the user who posted the question is satisfied with the answer when he can mark the correct answer as such. After it's validated, all other comments will be archived and the correct one will be displayed directly below the question for other users to if they need to ask the same question.
Helpee is than also able to give positive feedback to the user who helped him and thus increase helpers reputation on the site which will be the foundation for many features.
Helper will be able to, for a small price, buy premium feature: to be able to get hired to full time help someone with their problem (eg. a person will be able to hire a premium helper for money to do some research for him).
Of course, there will be a advanced search features where everyone can search to see if their question have already been answered.
But, furthermore, not everything will be happening on the main site. Everyone will be able to get an image (for use in signatures or sites), on which their FreeHelp info will be displayed, like their reputation, how many people have they helped/how many questions asked, last question asked/solved, personal text etc. So, if they help someone with something on a 3rd party site (like some forum) the person they helped will be able to click their image and be taken to FreeHelp site where he will enter the question asked and answer to it and than increase helpers reputation.
There will also be many more features like user profiles with much info, blogs, featured question/answer (funniest, most stupid, most complex...), featured user, competitions, etc.

Progress:
I have only recently started on this project.

Address:
None yet.

Please post your comments, suggestion, ideas for FreeHelp on http://wip.torchsdomain.com/viewforum.php?f=2. By doing so you will help me greatly and also if I use your idea you will be entered in final credits and get extra features when site is finished!

Last edited:

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
I have a domain zexeonhelp.info ....If you need it maybe we can work out a deal.

Last edited:

Torch

Reaction score
Ok, I'll see. But please post anything about this project on site I meantioned above (registration to post takes about 15 seconds) :)

Last edited:

Torch

Reaction score
Since this is a rather big project (I'm building everything from scratch) and doing everything on my own would require significant amount of time (probably 2-3+ months, depending on my time), I'm looking for someone to help me out with nonessential, but non the less time taking tasks. Eg., graphic desing, like logos, buttons and stuff like that.
If you're interested, please post here: http://wip.torchsdomain.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8

oab

Reaction score
the link you posted above does not work, but i will help you do any php if you need im extremely bored.. lol, i was thinking of making a site exactly like that but it would be more geared towards just cars...

Torch

Reaction score
Yeah, link doesn't work at the moment, because my domain went down due to DNS problem.

But yeah, any help would be apriciated since it is a pretty large project.

swirly

Reaction score
id be willing to help but idk what with exactly....just lemme know what needs to be done and ill see wat i can do...