My new tutorial site

Nathan H

Reaction score
Like the site, and the tutorials that are on there are nicely laid out. Forums colour scheme is nice and accessible but i agree with techash, maybe a new logo?

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah, once I build up some more credits I'll start a logo competition.
:)

JuniorD

Reaction score
logo is creepy. maybe you should get one of the ape dudes from Geico. (is that correct spelling?) and put it as your logo. :p. anyways make the bottom purple footer black. dont like that part. (what cms are you using if any? o.o)

Last edited:

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm using Drupal 6.3 with a modified Ability theme.

PCPlod

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm using Drupal too, version 6.2. It's going very well but I have now been "told" to upgrade to Drupal 6.3. Did you upgrade or did you start from 6.3? If you upgraded, was it easy? Any problems to report? I don't want to have a lot of hard work to do!
Thanks!

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Started with 6.3 however I have upgraded Drupal 5 before.
Go to Drupal.org and download 6.3.
There should be a file called Upgrade; all the instructions you need are there. :)

frankfriend

Reaction score
Nice clear site - good layout & colour. Logo needs replacing.

The How to use Google tutorial is pretty light!

But a good site.

LHVWB

Reaction score
It definetly looks quite good, all you need is more users and content. And like everyone else has said, you definetly need a better logo. ;)

RcTankWarfare

Reaction score
hey, have you got an external forum and inbeded it into your website? who do you get the Forum from?? i have a Forum with simple machines but its external (well i dont know the technical name) and i dont know how to insert (or whatever) into my website??? my URL is http://rctankwarfare.exofire.net/ see the design then click on Forums and click go >>> you will see what i mean by external!!

thanks i i like your site! nice design and loads quick! 8/10! good job man, will add to links and use tutorials!!

cheers,

Matt

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I used Drupal's built in Forum module.
(Modules -> Forum -> Enable)