My new website. [Give me ratings]

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
Are "contact_thx" and "contact_error" javascript variables? Your php code needs to be self-sufficient. The javascript will only dump out what the php writes; it will not examine the variables. So within the php code you need

And then your echoes would be:

and

Notice in the second echo, "contractarea|" was missing in your code as well, which is what told the javascript where to put the message.

Hope this helps.

the $texto[''] are variables from multi language system.

So, it get the lang value in the url and then get in the correct language file the message.
In the language files are a pt.php with portuguese and en.php with english. both have $texto['something'] but in each, have $texto['something'] = "Esta errado" for portguese and $texto['something'] = "its wrong" for english.

got that xD?

Slothie

Reaction score
I believe I was referring to the one at the top, where you get the warning at line 509.

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
I believe I was referring to the one at the top, where you get the warning at line 509.

as i told before, the error was because i disabled the code for counter. Now that is active, it fully works.

anyways, got any suggestion for the problem i'm having? To make php check if the inputs are or not filled?

because i've tried and i could not find a solution :S

Slothie

Reaction score
PHP:
if (empty($email) {
if (empty($name) {
 echo "No Name";
}
 echo "No email";
}

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
blah
i give up of this..

i've tried use a JS validator that i used in other website but this ajax form have a different way to submit things so it was useless. :S

CJW10706

Reaction score
It looks very professional i like it alot, the reflections really do good for it, only thing i really think to suggest is maybe some rollover buttons, but other than that great job man!

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
It looks very professional i like it alot, the reflections really do good for it, only thing i really think to suggest is maybe some rollover buttons, but other than that great job man!

thank you very much ^^

btw, i've managed to make the form make validation of all inputs and check if e-mail is valid.

the only thing i could not manage to implement was captcha image, i could not make it work T___T