My Newest Drawing =D

Swiblet

Reaction score
Sclumni_Ultima_by_swiblet.jpg

I'm starting a comic called Hellchild very soon and I am extremely excited about it. I have so many great ideas for it! Well, this is a few sketches that I did of one of my characters. He is a masked killer. He goes unnamed for the most part, but he is called "Sclumni Ultima" by a small group of followers that believe he is something holy. That name is a code in itself for the true nature of his actions, but I will not tell you what that is =) Look up symbols, Latin, the structures of words, and the meanings of the words.

Well, please, tell me what you think =) I love criticism!

~~B3N

Synkc

Reaction score
WOW, that looks amazing =D
Great job!

Can't wait to see your comic :)

Swiblet

Reaction score
Thank you! I will probably be posting it up here too.

~~B3N

Last edited:

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Nice Drawing. You always make nice ones. How about doing some in colour?

Slothie

Reaction score
Wow, my first impression (from left to right)

Ku Klux Klan, Arrancar, Nazi

No offense, doesn't stop it from being good work though :p

Swiblet

Reaction score
GamingX: Dawww, thanks =) I DID do one in color! A few, actually. But seeing as how I just started using Photoshop about...a month ago, I think, I am not good enough to post any color effects here. THIS, THIS, and THIS are the only few drawings in color I did. The first one was a gift to my friend, who owns to large green bunny (I made the small), and the other two were requests from Invader Zim obsessers. Seeing as how I want to be a comic artist, though, I will be doing many more blacks and white drawings than I will color.

Slothie: ...xDDD!!! You practically made me fall off my chair laughing with that one. Then I went back and almost fell off my chair when I saw you were right. Arrancar...eh...I'm okay with the others, but ARRANCAR? HELL NAW! I need to change that skull right away. xD Thanks for the compliments too.

Jesse: Yarrrr =) Thanks!

~~B3N

Last edited: