My Site HELP

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
What do you mean? Ive had it for months!! The music is not pirated. Its all from cds. And its not stored on the site.

Last edited:

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Would you like to tell me why? Ive read TOS i dont see any reason. Ive had it up for 6 months and have had no problems :mad:!

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
randomtalkradio said:
Would you like to tell me why? Ive read TOS i dont see any reason. Ive had it up for 6 months and have had no problems :mad:!
Iv'e asked other staff and it's not allowed and it has not been for as long as I can remember.

B

Brandon

randomtalkradio said:
What do you mean? Ive had it for months!! The music is not pirated. Its all from cds. And its not stored on the site.

Well, if your ripping songs from CD's and posting them on a radio than its illegal.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
No thats not at all what Im doing. First evole Im putting my cds on to my ipod, then plugging ipod in pc and streaming the audio. That means I have no COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL ON MY CPANNLE. AND EVERYTHING I STREAM IS LEGAL. ITS LIKE A REAL RADIO. ITS LIVE.

2nd evole it has been 6 months i havent had this forum account for 6 minths but
randomtr.x10hosting.com Ive had for maybe more then 6 months!

Phil before you accuse me ou should ask my story.

Next read these.
Are radios allowed if:
1) You dont have audio files in your cpannle( i stream it)
2) If Ive had it for 6 months and no1 has said anything

Read these:

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomtalkradio
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaorozco
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaorozco
Quote:
Ive been suspended for streaming audio on my site. Ive had my site for 6 months now and havent had a problem. Now phil suspends me. Im not hosting audio Im streaming it live. Please help me out here. Why is this a problem after 6 months.

If I remember well, you have had problems with your account content as well as in the forums. Please tell me which your account is and I'll check if you have Copyrighted Audio in there.

randomtr.x10hosting.com

randomtr

BTW: I dont host ausio. I stream it and its all from cds. And most of time it cs talk shows...

Glwarsep1.wmv
boony re-edited 2_0001.wmv
galactic wars 2 commercial_0001.wmv
hudabudapranks_0005.wmv

I found those files, are they Copyrighted or something?

No lol their home movies made by me and my cousins. You can watch em if ya like their like intergalactic battles lol.

Ok, then I'm gonna unsuspend you! Just because I don't see any problem.

Quote:
Ive had my radio for 6 MONTHS Ive had no problems. Ive read TOS. Im not hosting audio, Im streaming it.

Please reply ASAP

Philip:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Iv'e asked Tyler adn Corey about it and it's not allowed. Sorry. I'll unsuspend you in 4 days in which time you can take it off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When Philip asked corey did he tell him I was STREAMING LEGAL AUDIO? No He didnt even ask me my side of the story he just said no radios.

Can you talk to some of the seneor staff and state my argument.

Thanks
randomtr.x10hosting.com

PS: I am unsuspended now from Aarzoco seeing he searched my cpannles and found nothing wrong.

Last edited:
B

Brandon

Correct, I understand your running the radio on your IP Address. But you need a amature radio station licince to play copyrighter music.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Most of the time really its not music shows. And when it is its either form music or ive bought it on msn music.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Under U.S. law, the owner of a copyright has the exclusive right to (and to authorize others to) reproduce the work, use parts of the work in a new creation, distribute the work in whole or in part, and to publicly display or perform the work (including on web pages and through webcasting). With few exceptions, it is illegal to reproduce, distribute or broadcast a sound recording without the permission of the copyright owner. It is your responsibility to comply with the copyright laws when you become a webcaster.Under U.S. law, the owner of a copyright has the exclusive Musical compositions and sound recordings are creative works that are protected by the copyright laws of the United States (title 17, U.S. Code) and other countries. Under U.S. law, the owner of a copyright has the exclusive right to (and to authorize others to) reproduce the work, use parts of the work in a new creation, distribute the work in whole or in part, and to publicly display or perform the work (including on web pages and through webcasting). With few exceptions, it is illegal to reproduce, distribute or broadcast a sound recording without the permission of the copyright owner. It is your responsibility to comply with the copyright laws when you become a webcaster. right to (and to authorize others to) reproduce the work, use parts of the work in a new creation, distribute the work in whole or in paIrt, and to publicly display or perform the work (including on web pages and through webcasting). With few exceptions, it is illegal to reproduce, distribute or broadcast a sound recording without the permission of the copyright owner. It is your responsibility to comply with the copyright laws when...

I am candian lol. And i bought most music off msn music. its like 50 cents a song. ITS PERFECTLY LEGAL.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
No not woodbridge lol. wait a message from madmat911:

You may not have any copyrighted music on your account. It is ok to stream from a REMOTE server. This means if any copyrighte audio or video is on your site, its domain may not be yours, or an x10 subdomain.

I stream of my PC.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
LOL so i guess what Im doing is ok with x10?

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Radios not allowed at x10hosting.

I talked with Tyler about it and he said it was not allowed.

You can try talking to Corey about it and see what he says.

Last edited:
B

Brandon

The radio is not on his site. It is running off of his computer. His site is about a radio that is on his computer!