My sites Banners

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
For my site, www.randomtalkradio.tk, I made some banners to rotate at the top. There all based on my site or for a show. Some took me some time some are just plain. Ive listed them below rate them for me please. Dont say there to bad im new to photoshop :D.

1)
A-view-from-above.gif

2)
AbbeyRoadrtr.gif

3)
StewieGriffinrtr.gif

4)
Imlovingit.gif

5)
Banner.gif

B

Brandon

3/10 for each. The all look like they were made in mspaint. The fonts are default the iamges are low quality except number 3. They look great for a first tryer!

Last edited by a moderator:

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
I jsut made them. Its my first time trying. Ive been trying to read tutorials but none to great. LOL. And thanks they were my first tries.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
I searched google and found it. I hope its ok!

Rising

Reaction score
want me to try something? ill grab some stock, and see what i come up with
btw, its still copy righted, just cause you got it off google doesnt mean its not :(

Rising

Reaction score
Hate to double post, but heres something i though you might like (it took like 10 minutes to get the thing blended)

randomtalkradio.jpg

wasnt sure if it was big enough?

Heres the stock i used (just duplicated, then blended so it looked like a big amplifier or a base subwoofer)

speaker2.jpg

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
Hmm, I agree with DesertWar on this one but if I had to choose one it would probably be either number 2 or number 3 because they are the two best banners in this thread. Anyways, who cares if the golden archs are copyrighted? WTF are they going to do?

Last edited:

Rising

Reaction score
... they will actually, being the whores they are, contact your Webservice provider or x10 and say that if they are not immidiately removed, x10 will get sued... thats what they will do, if they find it though...

plus x10 if they find it, will suspend you for disobeying their TOS (no copyrighted images)

Last edited:

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
It says they will suspend the user (that could be YOU or anyone else who uses their services) who says it could be me? :sleep2:

Rising

Reaction score
lol that last post really confused me, but i know what you mean, Disobeying TOS=Suspension of User (Any User)

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Hey rising thanks alot man! It looks great. Think you can make me any more radio related banners?

dsfreak

Reaction score
Yea, the dum little arch is copyrighted by McDonalds, I would say use it, because McDs is kinda stupid, because of what they do to people, but I dont want x10 to be sued, or you. So, yea, just dont. Also, the "I'm lovin It", is TMed by them to, and you have to pay to use it publicly(like on a banner, or as a logo), honest to god.

Last edited:

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
ok ill get rid of the MCDLS banner. But i need more banners. Can anyone make me some?

dharmil

Reaction score
DesertWar said:
3/10 for each. The all look like they were made in mspaint. The fonts are default the iamges are low quality except number 3. They look great for a first tryer!

yeah i dont think you put time in these banners

B

Brandon

Well he is learning, but I could done the same with mspaint.