My Website in flash

prad_eep07

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

i have just tried designing a website for my final semester project and done in flash. Have a look and i need some of your suggestion on my website. Regarding how does it look, does it required any optimization etc...

www.valetheking.x10.mx

please guys have a look i am expecting your suggestion and help in developing my website...

-pradi...

walidno1

Reaction score
can't open file..........error!! Also, Norton says not to visit so!!

bhupendra2895

Reaction score
Your site is badly affected by the server named fris :-D

I hope this will work fine when you submit your project.I shall reply when it will open in my browser.

Good luck

Last edited:

prad_eep07

Reaction score
First of all thanks for the reply's guys...

bhupendra2895 : Your site is badly affected by the server named fris :-D

I hope this will work fine when you submit your project.I shall reply when it will open in my browser.

Good luck
Yes mate, They are migrating server it seems.. That's why my site is not working...
x10Hosting Network News says they have backed up everything so will the sites start work soon.

waiting for it to work..:(

prad_eep07

Reaction score
My website is back and working fine.
Itseems x10hosting have moved my site from the fris server to a new one.

Waiting for your views about my site (also about my project).

www.valetheking.x10.mx

-pradi

nuwanpra

Reaction score
Nice music man... Plus thanks for giving an option to switch it off. Simple and nice.. Personally i don't like red color much. I'm viewing at 1366 x 768 so I cant see full height at once. When I wanted to scroll I couldn't due to fully flash area. So I had to click outside and scroll. Little annoying to me.

It loads quit quickly. I thought it'll take years to load coz of flash. But it was so fine. I liked to see more images.

Nice fine work guys. Keep it up.

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
A couple of things I thought I would mention:
1. There is no provision for people who have Flash turned off, it just appears as a black page with no hint as to why or what the page is about.
2. Lose the hit counter, use an analytics tool instead so it doesn't have to show up on your site.
Finally, I'll say this but you can ignore it if you want: I can't see anything on your page that couldn't be done through CSS and Javascript, so the use of Flash is not really required; of course, if this is specific part of your course that needs you to use Flash then I suppose that's a good enough reason.

daygon0785

Reaction score
What i would work on is the quality of your flash. Right now the only thing that makes it flash for me is you have a tiny intro. Other than that its a basic site. The quality of it reminds me of When Macromedia Flash MX was the big thing. Take a look at templatemoster.com and look at their flash sites. Use that for inspiration then you can see what the potential for flash really is. Dont get me wrong flash sites are not easy to create and you're on the right track but like lemon said theres nothing rally there that a little bit of css and java-scripting cant to. Of you're site does not need to be in flash but you want to use animations, take a look at some jQuery. If you need some help with flash on the otherhand i go to www.pixel2life.com for just about every problem i need solved about ANYTHING and you can learn some pretty cool stuff there within a day and spice up your site. Like i said you're heading in the right direction you just need to go that extra mile to make something outstanding.