My xfire video

Mitch

Reaction score
Please watch and vote (you need an account for that) my video on xfire

http://www.xfire.com/video/6974f/ (updated*)

It is from Call of Duty 2 with a mod. Because you normally don't have got tank, jeep and planes in CoD2.
If you vote "cool" for my video, then my chances to win a new videocard for my pc will get bigger. So please help me!
Link: http://www.xfire.com/cms/xf_nvidia_contest/ (from the contest)

Contest #2 - MOST CREATIVE!
We want to see how creative you can get! With mods, maps, and original gameplay, we're sure you can make some amazing videos. Don't forget - No editing allowed.
(and you can add me on xfire if you want, it is no problem ;))

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Why are you uploading videos to Xfire? I demand my HD video! >:3. Otherwise, I watched the video and all, so I added a greater chance to you. One thing that questions me is, why are they giving away pre-overclocked video cards? Sorry if I sound like a complainer, but I'd prefer factory default settings and to set my overclocking as I need it (and I need HD Video >:3 ). Helps save on power, cooling, AND the life of the card overall.

Last edited:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
alright, voted. I'll file a law suit against you if they sell my email to a spammer though ;)

Mitch

Reaction score
Why are you uploading videos to Xfire? I demand my HD video! >:3. Otherwise, I watched the video and all, so I added a greater chance to you. One thing that questions me is, why are they giving away pre-overclocked video cards? Sorry if I sound like a complainer, but I'd prefer factory default settings and to set my overclocking as I need it (and I need HD Video >:3 ). Helps save on power, cooling, AND the life of the card overall.
it think it is for promoting their video service. That more people upload video to the xfire site.