MySQL dosen't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

ufclan

Reaction score
Whenever i try to use anything that uses MySQl i get a 500 internal server error.

manticore

Reaction score
I suppose MySQL was down too a few hours ago, like the Apeache server in stoli for maintenance reasons, I could view it because I was in the Cpanel and the server go from green to red, as it was announced by the administrators for freeing space tasks, but...

Now, just now I can't ftp upload files with this message

553 Disk full - please upload later

Again????

I am not in use of all my space, sure. In addition, there were files that override the same ones (little php files) in the host.

sumitmehta

Reaction score
Nowadays a lot of maintainence is going on...but I guess it's over now......but we still have to be patient......

lazoo

Reaction score
Hello staff and users of x10hosting ! First of all a big thanks for enabling free web hosting possible for all people .

I have a similar problem to this one in :

Account Username:lazoo

Primary Domain:http://wrathofsargeras.exofire.net
Hosting Type:Ad-Enhanced

And it's like this : When i create database from my CP it shows that i've successfully made the database "dbname" and i can't find it in the database list . I also tried the database wizard but i only get db user instead of the database . In the phpMyAdmin i didn't have the access to make one and i'm stuck now ..

I will be very thankful and grateful if you help me through this ! I searched to similar posts but none of them matched my need of support .. Thx in advance

bugfinder

Retired
Reaction score
hmm, on the left in the blue panel do you not see your name and your DBs underneath it?

lazoo

Reaction score
I don't see it and it's not there actually like it's never been created ...

bugfinder

Retired
Reaction score
It does sound then like it hasnt made it, I would suggest if it was an older DB to restore a backup, or create a new one.

lazoo

Reaction score
Something is really wrong here . It says that i've exceeded the maximum allowed databases. But it doesn't list anything , and on the left statistics bar it shows " 0 / 0 SQL databases " . What's wrong ?

Status
Not open for further replies.